6.3.5 SSD S.M.A.R.T. woes

Evening all, I'm hoping someone here more knowledgeable than I with S.M.A.R.T. could have a look at a disk I'm experiencing issues with.

I have a SanDisk 240GB SSD I mount with UD, on which I run my VMs and Docker config directories.
When upgrading to 6.3.5 I rebooted my server and it didn't come back up. Checked the console and and the bios complained that my SSD has SMART issues. I continued to boot so I could pull off the data (which I have managed to btw) and unraid also complained it failed SMART check. 

So i checked the drives warranty, 3yrs and I've had it 18months. Easy I though, I'll raise an RMA. Did that and SanDisk asked me to install their tool and run an extended test, sending them a screenshot of the results. Did that on my windows box, and it passed!! I haven't sent this to SanDisk as yet, as I'm sure they'll just tell me to do one.

So place it back in my server and now it states it passed SMART checking, but I'm still receiving lots of warnings regarding 'retired block count' and 'reported uncorrect' (screenshot attached).

Even though it now 'passes', every time I try to interact with the drive it's either slow, or ends up unresponsive. I'm kind of hoping I can get another failed reading that I can send to SanDisk.

I'm stuck, can anyone have a look at the attached SMART report, give me advice. Thanks in advance

unraid-smart-20170530-2202.zip

unRAID warnings.JPG