Unresponsive unRAID v6.3.4

Today I came home from work to find my unRAID server completely unresponsive, and while I get it online again just hoped someone would look over the logs to see if there is an obvious reason why.

Things I did to test the server before hard shutdown:

1. Tried to load web admin. No response just spinning browser wait.

2. SSH to server. Got login prompt but after entering password never returned a prompt to enter commands

3. HP iLO connection to console. Got login prompt but after entering password never returned a prompt to enter commands (same as SSH).

4. momentary power button press (through iLO). Saw message on console & SSH warning of shutdown but nothing stopped and the server did not do clean shutdown (waited 15 minutes)

5. disconnected network cables. waited a minute connected one, repeated logon attempts, nothing so tried with other network connection, nothing.

6. Hard power off

I saved the first diagnostics after power on but before starting the array but then realised I should probably start the array so have done so in maintenance mode, then stopped, done a clean reboot, started the array in normal mode and then grabbed the diagnostics again.

It is about now I wish there was a way to start the array with the disks being mounted but prevent my docker images from starting automatically.

Everything seems to have come up ok, but just starting a parity check (not writing changes) to make sure all the disks are OK.

If anyone has any suggestions for me to check, fix or otherwise I would appreciate it.

David

davidserver-diagnostics-20170602-2017.zip

davidserver-diagnostics-20170602-2028.zip