Jump to content
dlandon

[support] dlandon - ownCloud

143 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

NM - I got it fixed.  I wish you could modify the account settings and not have to remove/replace the accounts.  My ports changed.

 

I've been needing to do this for a while, now it is done :)

 

thanks

Edited by lovingHDTV

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, lovingHDTV said:

NM - I got it fixed.  I wish you could modify the account settings and not have to remove/replace the accounts.  My ports changed.

 

I've been needing to do this for a while, now it is done :)

 

thanks

Install the Oauth2 app from the Market for better security.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, dlandon said:

Install the Oauth2 app from the Market for better security.

That was straightforward.  thanks for the suggestion

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/25/2018 at 8:40 PM, dlandon said:

You just updated the docker today?

Yes - i update every 6 months or so.

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, PeterDKM said:

Yes - i update every 6 months or so.

I would delete the docker and then add it back.

Share this post


Link to post

I can't seem to get https to work for OwnCloud. Do you have any guidance or instruction on how to get it running?

Share this post


Link to post
42 minutes ago, Joop said:

I can't seem to get https to work for OwnCloud. Do you have any guidance or instruction on how to get it running?

Be sure to use all the defaults in the docker template.  Don't make any networking or port adjustments until the docker is working.  After you install the docker, left click on the icon and choose WebUI.  You will be taken to the UI.  You will be using https and you'll see the url to get to the docker.

 

Once you've done that, you can make network and port changes to the docker.

Share this post


Link to post

Hi there

 

Just installed owncloud the second time with the same error.  After setting user, pwd and db settings in the WebGUI the browser runs about 1 min. then I get 

504 Gateway Time-out nginx/1.15.6

 

After restart docker there is the same story, no webgui at all...

 

did I something wrong?

 

thx for helping me

cracksilver

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, cracksilver said:

Hi there

 

Just installed owncloud the second time with the same error.  After setting user, pwd and db settings in the WebGUI the browser runs about 1 min. then I get 

504 Gateway Time-out nginx/1.15.6

 

After restart docker there is the same story, no webgui at all...

 

did I something wrong?

 

thx for helping me

cracksilver

Look at the ownCloud log - appdata/ownCloud/log/nginx and see if there is any indication there of what is going on.

Share this post


Link to post

thx. see below. Both (server + client) are in the same network... 

 

error.log 2018/12/06 07:06:37 [error] 386#386: *25 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading response header from upstream, client: 192.168.1.179, server: _, request: "GET / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/run/php/php7.1-fpm.sock", host: "192.168.1.121:8443", referrer: "http://192.168.1.121/Docker"

 

access.log 192.168.1.179 - - [06/Dec/2018:07:06:37 +0100] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 504 569 "http://192.168.1.121/Docker" "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/70.0.3538.110 Safari/537.36"

 

cracksilver

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by cracksilver

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, cracksilver said:

thx. see below. Both (server + client) are in the same network... 

 

error.log 2018/12/06 07:06:37 [error] 386#386: *25 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading response header from upstream, client: 192.168.1.179, server: _, request: "GET / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/run/php/php7.1-fpm.sock", host: "192.168.1.121:8443", referrer: "http://192.168.1.121/Docker"

 

access.log 192.168.1.179 - - [06/Dec/2018:07:06:37 +0100] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 504 569 "http://192.168.1.121/Docker" "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/70.0.3538.110 Safari/537.36"

 

cracksilver

 

 

 

 

 

Are you using the default template settings for networking?  Use the default Docker template settings and then make changes after you have it running.  Left click on the Docker icon and then choose WebUI to access ownCloud.

 

It looks like you are accessing ownCloud with http://.  You have to use https://.

Share this post


Link to post
Are you using the default template settings for networking?  Use the default Docker template settings and then make changes after you have it running.  Left click on the Docker icon and then choose WebUI to access ownCloud.
 
It looks like you are accessing ownCloud with http://.  You have to use https://.
I think so. Did not anything change before I installed the docker.

So where I can change that now?

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A5000 mit Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, cracksilver said:

I think so. Did not anything change before I installed the docker.

So where I can change that now?

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A5000 mit Tapatalk
 

Left click the docker icon and then click the WebUI and see if you can get to ownCloud.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, dlandon said:

Left click the docker icon and then click the WebUI and see if you can get to ownCloud.

Thats exactly the step it isn't working. Then I get 504 timeout.

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, cracksilver said:

Thats exactly the step it isn't working. Then I get 504 timeout.

What does the url show?

Share this post


Link to post

No you haven't.  Get back to the 'Basic' mode and set the 'Network Type' to 'Custom: br0'.  Set the 'Fixed IP address'  field to your desired IP address.  Be sure the IP address does not conflict with other static IP addresses on your network  The WebUI port has to be 443.  Http:// access is denied.  You can only use https://.

 

Example:

1820403590_ownCloudNetworking.thumb.png.09097da458b7c7558c940be260d7b8f0.png

 

If you don't know how to do this simple networking, then you should reconsider using ownCloud, especially if you want to access it outside your network.  The ownCloud Docker itself is pretty secure, but you have to be careful mapping external ports to the internal network.

Share this post


Link to post

thx. just need internal networking. No worries. It is all behind 2 NAT and firewall.

 

Did like you wrote. Now I get orphan image ... ;-(

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, cracksilver said:

thx. just need internal networking. No worries. It is all behind 2 NAT and firewall.

 

Did like you wrote. Now I get orphan image ... ;-(

What is an orphan image?  Please show a screen shot.

Edited by dlandon

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, cracksilver said:

Now I get orphan image ... ;-(

Post the docker run command (See first link in Docker FAQ).  An orphaned image only happens when an error occurs on the docker run.  They can be safely deleted at any time

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, cracksilver said:

Docker run command is not visible anymore..

 

On 5/26/2017 at 12:03 PM, Squid said:

I need help with an application?  What information should I supply?

 

.

.

.

 

At the very least, you should post the docker "run" command that will appear when you install / edit the application (you can always make any change and then change it back and hit "Apply" to get the docker run command to appear

 

Untitled.thumb.png.a9adf5d740f4ad5f438c566ccad6d153.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Now I reinstalled the docker:

screenshot_73.thumb.png.0070c9ac256cf8ef1ea4fcf7687d5d69.png

Choosed network type br0 and the IP 192.168.1.25 (it is free in my LAN)

Ping from a client to 192.168.1.25 works fine

 

Config Page looks like this:

screenshot_74.thumb.png.3a046d23cff1752659c79e7b5673aa33.png

 

Same issue 504 gateway timeout.

Just to say, everything else on unraid works fine. No problems at all.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now