WebUI not updating, but can still navigate it.

I'm currently trying to get my feet wet with unraid and I've definitely learned a lot over the past few days. Problem I'm having now is that I'm trying to preclear my disks, and the webui will stop updating, however, I can still navigate through the different tabs, but no information is ever displayed. For instance on the dashboard tab there CPU load and memory usage bars do not show anything. Also, on the Main tab none of my disks show up ( I have a cache, USB, and 2 wd reds. None of them are shown). I know the system is still running successfully in the background, because in the time between me discovering the issue and now I've received a 25% progress email from preclear right around the time I was expecting it.

Is there a way to reload the webui? Anyone ever had this happen to them as well? Thanks for the help!

• 1 month later...

I have the same issue.

It updates for a bit and then stays stuck on the same values.  read/write speeds don't change on page reload either.  I have to stop and start the array to fix it momentarily.  I also still have the issue of my docker image pegging the write speed on my cache but now I'm thinking that its not really doing anything its just that it hasn't updated.

pajamaserver-diagnostics-20170718-1752.zip