[Support] Djoss - MKVToolNix

On 10/21/2022 at 9:24 PM, Excessiive said:

I like to run my files through Jmkvpropedit to batch remove things like baked in titles from files or make other quick changes.

How are you doing this? I am not able to run mkvpropedit. Would appreciate some help :)

Hello,

I'm unsure if it's just me, but I found out that the template for this apps doesn't include the latest flag. Because of that, the "update" part of unraid didn't work since it wasn't seeing any new version. I added :latest and it downloaded a new version. I saw the samething with another app from same author, qdirstat.

1 hour ago, Nodiaque said:

Hello,

I'm unsure if it's just me, but I found out that the template for this apps doesn't include the latest flag. Because of that, the "update" part of unraid didn't work since it wasn't seeing any new version. I added :latest and it downloaded a new version. I saw the samething with another app from same author, qdirstat.

The ":latest" tag is the default one when none is used.  I've been able to update successfully recently these images.  So maybe you should report your issue to the Community App plugin thread ?

1 hour ago, Nodiaque said:

Hello,

I have no problems updating with the missing / implied latest tag

5 hours ago, Djoss said:

The ":latest" tag is the default one when none is used.  I've been able to update successfully recently these images.  So maybe you should report your issue to the Community App plugin thread ?

I'm unsure if it's the CA, it's on the Docker tab that I wasn't seeing any update and it was showing as "not connected" or something like that (don't remember exactly what it was) on the update line instead of "up to date" or "new version".

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/3/2023 at 3:43 AM, pille said:

How are you doing this? I am not able to run mkvpropedit. Would appreciate some help :)

Hi sorry I didn't see this I haven't checked the forum since I last posted but I use a standalone program called jmkvpropedit:

https://github.com/BrunoReX/jmkvpropedit

You need to have mkvpropedit installed which I have via MKVToolNix on my PC. The only setup required is you go to the options tab in the program and search for the mkvpropedit executable which for me was in \ProgramFiles\MKVToolNix\ . This allows you to batch edit as many files as you'd like at once saving a lot of time. Any time I need to actually remux a file I use MKVToolNix.

• Like 1

@Djoss has anything changed recently with your docker images? I run Handbrake, FileBot and MKVToolNix and noticed recently that both Filebot and MKVToolNix both can't seem to see any updates, however Handbrake works fine? This has been for about a week now.

These are the Docker URL's and repo's I have set:

Repo: jlesage/filebot:latest

URL: https://hub.docker.com/r/jlesage/filebot/

Repo: jlesage/mkvtoolnix:latest

URL: https://hub.docker.com/r/jlesage/mkvtoolnix/

Repo: jlesage/handbrake:latest

URL: https://hub.docker.com/r/jlesage/handbrake/

image.thumb.png.e79152b66d06e655f7eab5504d0f47ff.png

Edited by cybrnook

Error in the latest update. Caontainer fails to start.

Swiitched back to jlesage/mkvtoolnix:v23.02.2 which works great for me.

text  error  warn  system  array  login  

Docker Image Platform: linux/amd64                                   

╰――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――╯
[cont-init   ] 89-info.sh: terminated successfully.
[cont-init   ] all container initialization scripts executed.
[init        ] giving control to process supervisor.
[supervisor  ] loading services...
[supervisor  ] loading service 'default'...
[supervisor  ] loading service 'app'...
[supervisor  ] loading service 'gui'...
[supervisor  ] loading service 'certsmonitor'...
[supervisor  ] service 'certsmonitor' is disabled.
[supervisor  ] loading service 'nginx'...
[supervisor  ] loading service 'xvnc'...
[supervisor  ] loading service 'openbox'...
[supervisor  ] loading service 'logmonitor'...
[supervisor  ] service 'logmonitor' is disabled.
[supervisor  ] loading service 'logrotate'...
[supervisor  ] all services loaded.
[supervisor  ] starting services...
[supervisor  ] starting service 'xvnc'...
[xvnc        ] Xvnc TigerVNC 1.12.0 - built Feb  9 2023 17:19:48
[xvnc        ] Copyright (C) 1999-2021 TigerVNC Team and many others (see README.rst)
[xvnc        ] See https://www.tigervnc.org for information on TigerVNC.
[xvnc        ] Underlying X server release 12013000, The X.Org Foundation
[xvnc        ] Mon Feb 13 19:57:19 2023
[xvnc        ]  vncext:      VNC extension running!
[xvnc        ]  vncext:      Listening for VNC connections on /tmp/vnc.sock (mode 0660)
[xvnc        ]  vncext:      Listening for VNC connections on all interface(s), port 5900
[xvnc        ]  vncext:      created VNC server for screen 0
[supervisor  ] starting service 'nginx'...
[nginx       ] Listening for HTTP connections on port 5800.
[supervisor  ] starting service 'openbox'...
[supervisor  ] starting service 'app'...
[app         ] Error loading shared library libboost_filesystem.so.1.78.0: No such file or directory (needed by /usr/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui)
[app         ] Error relocating /usr/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui: _ZNK5boost10filesystem4path19find_root_directoryEv: symbol not found
[app         ] Error relocating /usr/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui: _ZN5boost10filesystem6detail28directory_iterator_constructERNS0_18directory_iteratorERKNS0_4pathEjPNS_6system10error_codeE: symbol not found
[app         ] Error relocating /usr/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui: _ZN5boost10filesystem6detail6statusERKNS0_4pathEPNS_6system10error_codeE: symbol not found
[app         ] Error relocating /usr/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui: _ZN5boost10filesystem6detail8absoluteERKNS0_4pathES4_PNS_6system10error_codeE: symbol not found
[app         ] Error relocating /usr/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui: _ZN5boost10filesystem6detail12read_symlinkERKNS0_4pathEPNS_6system10error_codeE: symbol not found
[app         ] Error relocating /usr/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui: _ZNK5boost10filesystem4path19lexically_normal_v3Ev: symbol not found
[app         ] Error relocating /usr/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui: _ZN5boost10filesystem6detail6removeERKNS0_4pathEPNS_6system10error_codeE: symbol not found
[app         ] Error relocating /usr/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui: _ZNK5boost10filesystem4path10compare_v3ERKS1_: symbol not found
[app         ] Error relocating /usr/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui: _ZN5boost10filesystem6detail13dir_itr_closeERPvS3_: symbol not found
[app         ] Error relocating /usr/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui: _ZN5boost10filesystem6detail12current_pathEPNS_6system10error_codeE: symbol not found
[app         ] Error relocating /usr/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui: _ZN5boost10filesystem6detail19temp_directory_pathEPNS_6system10error_codeE: symbol not found
[app         ] Error relocating /usr/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui: _ZNK5boost10filesystem4path21find_parent_path_sizeEv: symbol not found
[app         ] Error relocating /usr/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui: _ZNK5boost10filesystem4path7stem_v3Ev: symbol not found
[app         ] Error relocating /usr/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui: _ZN5boost10filesystem4path5imbueERKSt6locale: symbol not found
[app         ] Error relocating /usr/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui: _ZN5boost10filesystem4path9append_v3ERKS1_: symbol not found
[app         ] Error relocating /usr/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui: _ZNK5boost10filesystem4path12extension_v3Ev: symbol not found
[app         ] Error relocating /usr/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui: _ZN5boost10filesystem6detail28directory_iterator_incrementERNS0_18directory_iteratorEPNS_6system10error_codeE: symbol not found
[app         ] Error relocating /usr/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui: _ZNK5boost10filesystem4path11filename_v3Ev: symbol not found
[app         ] Error relocating /usr/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui: _ZN5boost10filesystem6detail18create_directoriesERKNS0_4pathEPNS_6system10error_codeE: symbol not found
[app         ] Error relocating /usr/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui: _ZTIN5boost10filesystem16filesystem_errorE: symbol not found
[app         ] Error loading shared library libboost_filesystem.so.1.78.0: No such file or directory (needed by /usr/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui)
[app         ] Error relocating /usr/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui: _ZNK5boost10filesystem4path19find_root_directoryEv: symbol not found
[app         ] Error relocating /usr/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui: _ZN5boost10filesystem6detail28directory_iterator_constructERNS0_18directory_iteratorERKNS0_4pathEjPNS_6system10error_codeE: symbol not found
[app         ] Error relocating /usr/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui: _ZN5boost10filesystem6detail6statusERKNS0_4pathEPNS_6system10error_codeE: symbol not found
[app         ] Error relocating /usr/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui: _ZN5boost10filesystem6detail8absoluteERKNS0_4pathES4_PNS_6system10error_codeE: symbol not found
[app         ] Error relocating /usr/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui: _ZN5boost10filesystem6detail12read_symlinkERKNS0_4pathEPNS_6system10error_codeE: symbol not found
[app         ] Error relocating /usr/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui: _ZNK5boost10filesystem4path19lexically_normal_v3Ev: symbol not found
[app         ] Error relocating /usr/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui: _ZN5boost10filesystem6detail6removeERKNS0_4pathEPNS_6system10error_codeE: symbol not found
[app         ] Error relocating /usr/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui: _ZNK5boost10filesystem4path10compare_v3ERKS1_: symbol not found
[app         ] Error relocating /usr/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui: _ZN5boost10filesystem6detail13dir_itr_closeERPvS3_: symbol not found
[app         ] Error relocating /usr/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui: _ZN5boost10filesystem6detail12current_pathEPNS_6system10error_codeE: symbol not found
[app         ] Error relocating /usr/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui: _ZN5boost10filesystem6detail19temp_directory_pathEPNS_6system10error_codeE: symbol not found
[app         ] Error relocating /usr/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui: _ZNK5boost10filesystem4path21find_parent_path_sizeEv: symbol not found
[app         ] Error relocating /usr/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui: _ZNK5boost10filesystem4path7stem_v3Ev: symbol not found
[app         ] Error relocating /usr/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui: _ZN5boost10filesystem4path5imbueERKSt6locale: symbol not found
[app         ] Error relocating /usr/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui: _ZN5boost10filesystem4path9append_v3ERKS1_: symbol not found
[app         ] Error relocating /usr/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui: _ZNK5boost10filesystem4path12extension_v3Ev: symbol not found
[app         ] Error relocating /usr/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui: _ZN5boost10filesystem6detail28directory_iterator_incrementERNS0_18directory_iteratorEPNS_6system10error_codeE: symbol not found
[app         ] Error relocating /usr/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui: _ZNK5boost10filesystem4path11filename_v3Ev: symbol not found
[app         ] Error relocating /usr/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui: _ZN5boost10filesystem6detail18create_directoriesERKNS0_4pathEPNS_6system10error_codeE: symbol not found
[app         ] Error relocating /usr/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui: _ZTIN5boost10filesystem16filesystem_errorE: symbol not found
[supervisor  ] all services started.
[supervisor  ] service 'app' exited (with status 127).
[supervisor  ] service 'app' exited, shutting down...
[supervisor  ] stopping service 'openbox'...
[supervisor  ] service 'openbox' exited (with status 0).
[supervisor  ] stopping service 'nginx'...
[supervisor  ] service 'nginx' exited (with status 0).
[supervisor  ] stopping service 'xvnc'...
[xvnc        ] Mon Feb 13 19:57:22 2023
[xvnc        ]  ComparingUpdateTracker: 0 pixels in / 0 pixels out
[xvnc        ]  ComparingUpdateTracker: (1:-nan ratio)
[supervisor  ] service 'xvnc' exited (with status 0).
[finish      ] executing container finish scripts...
[finish      ] all container finish scripts executed.

** Press ANY KEY to close this window ** 

Cheers!

Edited by Shomil Saini
  • 4 months later...