Sinewave UPS 220v

tr0910

In America I use the CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD PFC Sinewave UPS 1500VA 900W.

The Intel P4000 chassis with dual 750w PSU hates my APC UPS.  These Cyberpower work fine when the power dies and the server just continues to run without drama.  On the old APC UPS, the servers would go wild fans cycling wildly and the power just draining from the batteries when the power went off.

But now I need to find an equivalent to the Cyberpower in the 220V 50hz part of the world.  I can't find this Cyberpower at all.  

What UPS is similar in the 220v world?

I think I found it in China (where I am now), but the price is worse than jolly old England.  Converts to $530 US.  Ouch....  I need to find a competitor that makes sine wave UPS in China.

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.65.3USbnA&id=553394010050&ns=1&abbucket=10#detail

Edit: This is actually a 120v version selling in China.  Not going to work in China....

Edited by tr0910

How could a UPS 1500VA 900W suitable protect dual 750w PSU ?

I use a sinewave APC UPS, it rock solid. For fans cycling wildly during power dead, it is normal as heat generate so serious. I also have another 550VA 390W APC back UPS, it haven't any FAN, so the firmware will limite it work max ~30min even battery have enough power, this is safety design.

If you in China now, suggest buy a cheap 2nd hand APC sinewave UPS in TAOBAO.

Edited by Benson