Nothing upgrades after 6.3.3 install?

My 6.3.3 upgrade went ok a while back and as i have CA set to auto upgrade my plugins i gave it no attention. But, i've just noticed that nothing is upgrading and when i try to force a plugin upgrade i cant connect to repository at all. Is this a known issue after 6.3.3 and how do i fix it if i cant 'see' anything. Thought it was strange that i wasnt being offered any plugin upgrades . Array seems to be operating ok and can be seen locally. Also my second unRAID box on the same network is upgrading ok so problem appears to be just after 6.3.3 upgrade a couple of months ago. Any help appreciated.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, skylark said:

My 6.3.3 upgrade went ok a while back and as i have CA set to auto upgrade my plugins i gave it no attention. But, i've just noticed that nothing is upgrading and when i try to force a plugin upgrade i cant connect to repository at all. Is this a known issue after 6.3.3 and how do i fix it if i cant 'see' anything. Thought it was strange that i wasnt being offered any plugin upgrades emoji1.png. Array seems to be operating ok and can be seen locally. Also my second unRAID box on the same network is upgrading ok so problem appears to be just after 6.3.3 upgrade a couple of months ago. Any help appreciated.

As always, Tools - Diagnostics would be a plus.

Sight unseen, set your DNS addresses on network settings to be 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 - The server probably doesn't have internet access due to a DNS failure.

As always, Tools - Diagnostics would be a plus.

Sight unseen, set your DNS addresses on network settings to be 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 - The server probably doesn't have internet access due to a DNS failure.

Thanks for a quick response.
Yes ... it was a network issue. I remembered i'd switched provider a while back and hadnt set up static addresses correctly. Switched my server to dhcp an address and access restored albeit temporarily until i get her back onto the right address. Problem now is remembering my router password