[Support] Djoss - MakeMKV

What did the fix end up being for luisv? I am getting the exact error code as him. I tried changing the version and got the same error as well. This is an old ghost rider movie, not a new movie at all so I wonder if its not disc related then. 

Capture.PNG

Edited by fmjets11
Picture
6 hours ago, FieldGenEJ said:

I bought a key and I'm still getting the same error.

Do you set the key via the environment variable?

You can also try to start with an empty appdata folder:

• Stop the container.
  • Move the appdata folder by executing "mv /mnt/user/appdata/MakeMKV /mnt/user/appdata/MakeMKV.backup"
  • Start the container.
7 hours ago, cybrnook said:

@Djoss still no luck on the java issue? Hope all is will on your end.

I tried a couple of BD+ BluRay discs that were all decrypted successfully using Java.  I guess that I don't have one with the proper protection.

Which protection has your disc exactly?  MakeMKV displays the protection on the main page, before starting the titles detection by clicking the big drive icon.

8 hours ago, cybrnook said:

Oh no.... I don't have that disc anymore. If you want, I can get it again this weekend if you're available.

If it's not too much trouble for you, having an idea of the exact protection that makes Java to crash could be useful.

2 hours ago, cybrnook said:

Thanks, hopefully that helps get @Djoss a head start.

At work now but I left Atomic Blond in my drive. I reloaded it and noticed that it briefly flashed something about BD+ in the header. Nothing in the logs other than it using Java. I even enabled debug logging and nothing in there about BD+.

23 hours ago, Taddeusz said:

At work now but I left Atomic Blond in my drive. I reloaded it and noticed that it briefly flashed something about BD+ in the header. Nothing in the logs other than it using Java. I even enabled debug logging and nothing in there about BD+.

Java can be used for other purpose also.  So usage of Java doesn't indicate it's a BD+ disc.  From what I saw, there is a clear indication when the disc is BD+.

But if your discs ripped fine, knowing their protection is not really important.  I'm better interested with protections that produce a crash ;).

I will go to the movie store and get Sicario this weekend, as posted before. I know this triggers the crash, and was also the same movie that caused @luisv 's crash as well.

@Djoss if you have a movie rental store near you, you likely could reproduce the same, might be easier to collect logs. If not, let me know what i need to gather at the time it's happening, specifically.

• Like 1