Jump to content
Djoss

[Support] Djoss - MakeMKV

493 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, Djoss said:

I don't have the issue on my side... Can you provide the output of:


find /mnt/user/appdata/MakeMKV

 

Mh, in the meantime, i reinstalled the container and now it´s not even starting. It says "sed: couldn't open temporary file /config/sedXXXXXX: No space left on device". Need to find out what the issue might be...

Share this post


Link to post
root@UNRAID:~# find /mnt/user/docker/appdata/MakeMKV/
/mnt/user/docker/appdata/MakeMKV/
/mnt/user/docker/appdata/MakeMKV/log
/mnt/user/docker/appdata/MakeMKV/log/nginx
/mnt/user/docker/appdata/MakeMKV/log/nginx/error.log
/mnt/user/docker/appdata/MakeMKV/log/nginx/access.log
/mnt/user/docker/appdata/MakeMKV/xdg
/mnt/user/docker/appdata/MakeMKV/xdg/config
/mnt/user/docker/appdata/MakeMKV/xdg/config/QtProject.conf
/mnt/user/docker/appdata/MakeMKV/xdg/cache
/mnt/user/docker/appdata/MakeMKV/xdg/cache/openbox
/mnt/user/docker/appdata/MakeMKV/xdg/cache/openbox/sessions
/mnt/user/docker/appdata/MakeMKV/xdg/cache/openbox/openbox.log
/mnt/user/docker/appdata/MakeMKV/xdg/cache/fontconfig
/mnt/user/docker/appdata/MakeMKV/xdg/cache/fontconfig/CACHEDIR.TAG
/mnt/user/docker/appdata/MakeMKV/xdg/cache/fontconfig/69c00635-d29d-4916-9d3d-e607e35c1646-le64.cache-7
/mnt/user/docker/appdata/MakeMKV/xdg/cache/fontconfig/d24edf35-e992-437d-8dd3-bcbf0ea30221-le64.cache-7
/mnt/user/docker/appdata/MakeMKV/xdg/cache/fontconfig/6f126b59-7288-461b-a110-e71ee549114e-le64.cache-7
/mnt/user/docker/appdata/MakeMKV/xdg/cache/fontconfig/4fbaf3a1-0150-4e33-9d96-6ca239a1262e-le64.cache-7
/mnt/user/docker/appdata/MakeMKV/xdg/cache/fontconfig/33181cbf-a687-43fe-ae2a-d2a18eed9e78-le64.cache-7
/mnt/user/docker/appdata/MakeMKV/xdg/cache/fontconfig/df311e82a1a24c41a75c2c930223552e-le64.cache-7
/mnt/user/docker/appdata/MakeMKV/xdg/cache/fontconfig/17090aa38d5c6f09fb8c5c354938f1d7-le64.cache-7
/mnt/user/docker/appdata/MakeMKV/xdg/cache/fontconfig/2d31a572ce6667f6a0da9c8dc611898b-le64.cache-7
/mnt/user/docker/appdata/MakeMKV/xdg/cache/fontconfig/d21dfb71-1bac-4663-948b-a39e28221c70-le64.cache-7
/mnt/user/docker/appdata/MakeMKV/xdg/cache/fontconfig/e32a6f1d-ec59-4217-bf06-f2d99b2f9b71-le64.cache-7
/mnt/user/docker/appdata/MakeMKV/xdg/cache/fontconfig/e8d985e1-a57d-4110-8033-c0ccefd70882-le64.cache-7
/mnt/user/docker/appdata/MakeMKV/xdg/cache/fontconfig/5ca8086aeacc9c68e81a71e7ef846b3b-le64.cache-7
/mnt/user/docker/appdata/MakeMKV/data
/mnt/user/docker/appdata/MakeMKV/data/_private_data.tar
/mnt/user/docker/appdata/MakeMKV/.MakeMKV
/mnt/user/docker/appdata/MakeMKV/update.conf
/mnt/user/docker/appdata/MakeMKV/_private_data.tar
/mnt/user/docker/appdata/MakeMKV/screen.conf
/mnt/user/docker/appdata/MakeMKV/dump_SD_46B4F294C1B39626D2E5.tgz
/mnt/user/docker/appdata/MakeMKV/Videos
/mnt/user/docker/appdata/MakeMKV/myProfile.mmcp.xml
/mnt/user/docker/appdata/MakeMKV/settings.conf

As requested.

Edited by hocky

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks, could you send me /mnt/user/docker/appdata/MakeMKV/xdg/config/QtProject.conf via private message?

Share this post


Link to post

I looked through this post and have not seen the issue I am having just trying to start this docker.

 

[s6-init] making user provided files available at /var/run/s6/etc...exited 0.
[s6-init] ensuring user provided files have correct perms...exited 0.
[fix-attrs.d] applying ownership & permissions fixes...
[fix-attrs.d] done.
[cont-init.d] executing container initialization scripts...
[cont-init.d] 00-app-niceness.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-app-niceness.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 00-app-script.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-app-script.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 00-app-user-map.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-app-user-map.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 00-clean-logmonitor-states.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-clean-logmonitor-states.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 00-clean-tmp-dir.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-clean-tmp-dir.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 00-set-app-deps.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-set-app-deps.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 00-set-home.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-set-home.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 00-take-config-ownership.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-take-config-ownership.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 00-xdg-runtime-dir.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-xdg-runtime-dir.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 10-certs.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 10-certs.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 10-cjk-font.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 10-cjk-font.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 10-nginx.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 10-nginx.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 10-vnc-password.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 10-vnc-password.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 10-web-index.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 10-web-index.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 90-makemkv.sh: executing...
app_ccextractor = "/usr/bin/ccextractor"
Checking for new beta key...
Registration key already up-to-date.
[cont-init.d] 90-makemkv.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 95-check-optical-drive.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 95-check-optical-drive.sh: looking for usable optical drives...
[cont-init.d] 95-check-optical-drive.sh: no usable optical drive found.
[cont-init.d] 95-check-optical-drive.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 96-install-autodiscripper-srv.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 96-install-autodiscripper-srv.sh: no usable optical drive available.
[cont-init.d] 96-install-autodiscripper-srv.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] done.
[services.d] starting services
[services.d] starting s6-fdholderd...
[services.d] starting certsmonitor...
[services.d] starting nginx...
[certsmonitor] disabling service: secure connection not enabled.
[nginx] starting...
[services.d] starting xvfb...
[xvfb] starting...
[services.d] starting openbox...
[openbox] starting...
[services.d] starting statusmonitor...
[statusmonitor] no file to monitor: disabling service...
[services.d] starting logmonitor...
[logmonitor] no file to monitor: disabling service...
[services.d] starting x11vnc...
[services.d] starting app...
[app] starting MakeMKV...
[x11vnc] starting...
25/09/2019 11:04:25 passing arg to libvncserver: -rfbport
25/09/2019 11:04:25 passing arg to libvncserver: 5900
25/09/2019 11:04:25 passing arg to libvncserver: -rfbportv6
25/09/2019 11:04:25 passing arg to libvncserver: -1
25/09/2019 11:04:25 passing arg to libvncserver: -httpportv6
25/09/2019 11:04:25 passing arg to libvncserver: -1
25/09/2019 11:04:25 passing arg to libvncserver: -desktop
25/09/2019 11:04:25 passing arg to libvncserver: MakeMKV
25/09/2019 11:04:25 x11vnc version: 0.9.14 lastmod: 2015-11-14 pid: 880
25/09/2019 11:04:25 Using X display :0
25/09/2019 11:04:25 rootwin: 0x43 reswin: 0x400001 dpy: 0x894179e0
25/09/2019 11:04:25
25/09/2019 11:04:25 ------------------ USEFUL INFORMATION ------------------
[services.d] done.
qt.qpa.plugin: Could not find the Qt platform plugin "xcb" in ""
This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.


25/09/2019 11:04:25 X DAMAGE available on display, using it for polling hints.
25/09/2019 11:04:25 To disable this behavior use: '-noxdamage'
25/09/2019 11:04:25
25/09/2019 11:04:25 Most compositing window managers like 'compiz' or 'beryl'
25/09/2019 11:04:25 cause X DAMAGE to fail, and so you may not see any screen
25/09/2019 11:04:25 updates via VNC. Either disable 'compiz' (recommended) or
25/09/2019 11:04:25 supply the x11vnc '-noxdamage' command line option.
25/09/2019 11:04:25 X COMPOSITE available on display, using it for window polling.
25/09/2019 11:04:25 To disable this behavior use: '-noxcomposite'
25/09/2019 11:04:25
25/09/2019 11:04:25 Wireframing: -wireframe mode is in effect for window moves.
25/09/2019 11:04:25 If this yields undesired behavior (poor response, painting
25/09/2019 11:04:25 errors, etc) it may be disabled:
25/09/2019 11:04:25 - use '-nowf' to disable wireframing completely.
25/09/2019 11:04:25 - use '-nowcr' to disable the Copy Rectangle after the
25/09/2019 11:04:25 moved window is released in the new position.
25/09/2019 11:04:25 Also see the -help entry for tuning parameters.
25/09/2019 11:04:25 You can press 3 Alt_L's (Left "Alt" key) in a row to
25/09/2019 11:04:25 repaint the screen, also see the -fixscreen option for
25/09/2019 11:04:25 periodic repaints.
25/09/2019 11:04:25 GrabServer control via XTEST.
25/09/2019 11:04:25
25/09/2019 11:04:25 Scroll Detection: -scrollcopyrect mode is in effect to
25/09/2019 11:04:25 use RECORD extension to try to detect scrolling windows
25/09/2019 11:04:25 (induced by either user keystroke or mouse input).
25/09/2019 11:04:25 If this yields undesired behavior (poor response, painting
25/09/2019 11:04:25 errors, etc) it may be disabled via: '-noscr'
25/09/2019 11:04:25 Also see the -help entry for tuning parameters.
25/09/2019 11:04:25 You can press 3 Alt_L's (Left "Alt" key) in a row to
25/09/2019 11:04:25 repaint the screen, also see the -fixscreen option for
25/09/2019 11:04:25 periodic repaints.
25/09/2019 11:04:25
25/09/2019 11:04:25 XKEYBOARD: number of keysyms per keycode 7 is greater
25/09/2019 11:04:25 than 4 and 51 keysyms are mapped above 4.
25/09/2019 11:04:25 Automatically switching to -xkb mode.
25/09/2019 11:04:25 If this makes the key mapping worse you can
25/09/2019 11:04:25 disable it with the "-noxkb" option.
25/09/2019 11:04:25 Also, remember "-remap DEAD" for accenting characters.
25/09/2019 11:04:25
25/09/2019 11:04:25 X FBPM extension not supported.
Xlib: extension "DPMS" missing on display ":0".
25/09/2019 11:04:25 X display is not capable of DPMS.
25/09/2019 11:04:25 --------------------------------------------------------
25/09/2019 11:04:25
25/09/2019 11:04:25 Default visual ID: 0x21
25/09/2019 11:04:25 Read initial data from X display into framebuffer.
25/09/2019 11:04:25 initialize_screen: fb_depth/fb_bpp/fb_Bpl 24/32/5120
25/09/2019 11:04:25
25/09/2019 11:04:25 X display :0 is 32bpp depth=24 true color
25/09/2019 11:04:25
25/09/2019 11:04:25 Listening for VNC connections on TCP port 5900
25/09/2019 11:04:25
25/09/2019 11:04:25 Xinerama is present and active (e.g. multi-head).
25/09/2019 11:04:25 Xinerama: number of sub-screens: 1
25/09/2019 11:04:25 Xinerama: no blackouts needed (only one sub-screen)
25/09/2019 11:04:25
25/09/2019 11:04:25 fb read rate: 1661 MB/sec
25/09/2019 11:04:25 fast read: reset -wait ms to: 10
25/09/2019 11:04:25 fast read: reset -defer ms to: 10
25/09/2019 11:04:25 The X server says there are 10 mouse buttons.
25/09/2019 11:04:25 screen setup finished.
25/09/2019 11:04:25

The VNC desktop is: 85698e10d4c7:0

0

******************************************************************************
Have you tried the x11vnc '-ncache' VNC client-side pixel caching feature yet?

The scheme stores pixel data offscreen on the VNC viewer side for faster
retrieval. It should work with any VNC viewer. Try it by running:

x11vnc -ncache 10 ...

One can also add -ncache_cr for smooth 'copyrect' window motion.
More info: http://www.karlrunge.com/x11vnc/faq.html#faq-client-caching

[services.d] stopping services
[services.d] stopping app...
[services.d] stopping x11vnc...
caught signal: 15
25/09/2019 11:04:27 deleted 40 tile_row polling images.
[services.d] stopping logmonitor...
[services.d] stopping statusmonitor...
[services.d] stopping openbox...
[services.d] stopping xvfb...
[services.d] stopping nginx...
[services.d] stopping certsmonitor...
[services.d] stopping s6-fdholderd...
[cont-finish.d] executing container finish scripts...
[cont-finish.d] done.
[s6-finish] syncing disks.
[s6-finish] sending all processes the TERM signal.
[s6-finish] sending all processes the KILL signal and exiting.

 

I appreciate the help guys.  I was really looking forward to using this docker.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, cptfbi said:

I looked through this post and have not seen the issue I am having just trying to start this docker.

 

[s6-init] making user provided files available at /var/run/s6/etc...exited 0.
[s6-init] ensuring user provided files have correct perms...exited 0.
[fix-attrs.d] applying ownership & permissions fixes...
[fix-attrs.d] done.
[cont-init.d] executing container initialization scripts...
[cont-init.d] 00-app-niceness.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-app-niceness.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 00-app-script.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-app-script.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 00-app-user-map.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-app-user-map.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 00-clean-logmonitor-states.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-clean-logmonitor-states.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 00-clean-tmp-dir.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-clean-tmp-dir.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 00-set-app-deps.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-set-app-deps.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 00-set-home.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-set-home.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 00-take-config-ownership.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-take-config-ownership.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 00-xdg-runtime-dir.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-xdg-runtime-dir.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 10-certs.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 10-certs.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 10-cjk-font.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 10-cjk-font.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 10-nginx.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 10-nginx.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 10-vnc-password.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 10-vnc-password.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 10-web-index.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 10-web-index.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 90-makemkv.sh: executing...
app_ccextractor = "/usr/bin/ccextractor"
Checking for new beta key...
Registration key already up-to-date.
[cont-init.d] 90-makemkv.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 95-check-optical-drive.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 95-check-optical-drive.sh: looking for usable optical drives...
[cont-init.d] 95-check-optical-drive.sh: no usable optical drive found.
[cont-init.d] 95-check-optical-drive.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 96-install-autodiscripper-srv.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 96-install-autodiscripper-srv.sh: no usable optical drive available.
[cont-init.d] 96-install-autodiscripper-srv.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] done.
[services.d] starting services
[services.d] starting s6-fdholderd...
[services.d] starting certsmonitor...
[services.d] starting nginx...
[certsmonitor] disabling service: secure connection not enabled.
[nginx] starting...
[services.d] starting xvfb...
[xvfb] starting...
[services.d] starting openbox...
[openbox] starting...
[services.d] starting statusmonitor...
[statusmonitor] no file to monitor: disabling service...
[services.d] starting logmonitor...
[logmonitor] no file to monitor: disabling service...
[services.d] starting x11vnc...
[services.d] starting app...
[app] starting MakeMKV...
[x11vnc] starting...
25/09/2019 11:04:25 passing arg to libvncserver: -rfbport
25/09/2019 11:04:25 passing arg to libvncserver: 5900
25/09/2019 11:04:25 passing arg to libvncserver: -rfbportv6
25/09/2019 11:04:25 passing arg to libvncserver: -1
25/09/2019 11:04:25 passing arg to libvncserver: -httpportv6
25/09/2019 11:04:25 passing arg to libvncserver: -1
25/09/2019 11:04:25 passing arg to libvncserver: -desktop
25/09/2019 11:04:25 passing arg to libvncserver: MakeMKV
25/09/2019 11:04:25 x11vnc version: 0.9.14 lastmod: 2015-11-14 pid: 880
25/09/2019 11:04:25 Using X display :0
25/09/2019 11:04:25 rootwin: 0x43 reswin: 0x400001 dpy: 0x894179e0
25/09/2019 11:04:25
25/09/2019 11:04:25 ------------------ USEFUL INFORMATION ------------------
[services.d] done.
qt.qpa.plugin: Could not find the Qt platform plugin "xcb" in ""
This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.


25/09/2019 11:04:25 X DAMAGE available on display, using it for polling hints.
25/09/2019 11:04:25 To disable this behavior use: '-noxdamage'
25/09/2019 11:04:25
25/09/2019 11:04:25 Most compositing window managers like 'compiz' or 'beryl'
25/09/2019 11:04:25 cause X DAMAGE to fail, and so you may not see any screen
25/09/2019 11:04:25 updates via VNC. Either disable 'compiz' (recommended) or
25/09/2019 11:04:25 supply the x11vnc '-noxdamage' command line option.
25/09/2019 11:04:25 X COMPOSITE available on display, using it for window polling.
25/09/2019 11:04:25 To disable this behavior use: '-noxcomposite'
25/09/2019 11:04:25
25/09/2019 11:04:25 Wireframing: -wireframe mode is in effect for window moves.
25/09/2019 11:04:25 If this yields undesired behavior (poor response, painting
25/09/2019 11:04:25 errors, etc) it may be disabled:
25/09/2019 11:04:25 - use '-nowf' to disable wireframing completely.
25/09/2019 11:04:25 - use '-nowcr' to disable the Copy Rectangle after the
25/09/2019 11:04:25 moved window is released in the new position.
25/09/2019 11:04:25 Also see the -help entry for tuning parameters.
25/09/2019 11:04:25 You can press 3 Alt_L's (Left "Alt" key) in a row to
25/09/2019 11:04:25 repaint the screen, also see the -fixscreen option for
25/09/2019 11:04:25 periodic repaints.
25/09/2019 11:04:25 GrabServer control via XTEST.
25/09/2019 11:04:25
25/09/2019 11:04:25 Scroll Detection: -scrollcopyrect mode is in effect to
25/09/2019 11:04:25 use RECORD extension to try to detect scrolling windows
25/09/2019 11:04:25 (induced by either user keystroke or mouse input).
25/09/2019 11:04:25 If this yields undesired behavior (poor response, painting
25/09/2019 11:04:25 errors, etc) it may be disabled via: '-noscr'
25/09/2019 11:04:25 Also see the -help entry for tuning parameters.
25/09/2019 11:04:25 You can press 3 Alt_L's (Left "Alt" key) in a row to
25/09/2019 11:04:25 repaint the screen, also see the -fixscreen option for
25/09/2019 11:04:25 periodic repaints.
25/09/2019 11:04:25
25/09/2019 11:04:25 XKEYBOARD: number of keysyms per keycode 7 is greater
25/09/2019 11:04:25 than 4 and 51 keysyms are mapped above 4.
25/09/2019 11:04:25 Automatically switching to -xkb mode.
25/09/2019 11:04:25 If this makes the key mapping worse you can
25/09/2019 11:04:25 disable it with the "-noxkb" option.
25/09/2019 11:04:25 Also, remember "-remap DEAD" for accenting characters.
25/09/2019 11:04:25
25/09/2019 11:04:25 X FBPM extension not supported.
Xlib: extension "DPMS" missing on display ":0".
25/09/2019 11:04:25 X display is not capable of DPMS.
25/09/2019 11:04:25 --------------------------------------------------------
25/09/2019 11:04:25
25/09/2019 11:04:25 Default visual ID: 0x21
25/09/2019 11:04:25 Read initial data from X display into framebuffer.
25/09/2019 11:04:25 initialize_screen: fb_depth/fb_bpp/fb_Bpl 24/32/5120
25/09/2019 11:04:25
25/09/2019 11:04:25 X display :0 is 32bpp depth=24 true color
25/09/2019 11:04:25
25/09/2019 11:04:25 Listening for VNC connections on TCP port 5900
25/09/2019 11:04:25
25/09/2019 11:04:25 Xinerama is present and active (e.g. multi-head).
25/09/2019 11:04:25 Xinerama: number of sub-screens: 1
25/09/2019 11:04:25 Xinerama: no blackouts needed (only one sub-screen)
25/09/2019 11:04:25
25/09/2019 11:04:25 fb read rate: 1661 MB/sec
25/09/2019 11:04:25 fast read: reset -wait ms to: 10
25/09/2019 11:04:25 fast read: reset -defer ms to: 10
25/09/2019 11:04:25 The X server says there are 10 mouse buttons.
25/09/2019 11:04:25 screen setup finished.
25/09/2019 11:04:25

The VNC desktop is: 85698e10d4c7:0

0

******************************************************************************
Have you tried the x11vnc '-ncache' VNC client-side pixel caching feature yet?

The scheme stores pixel data offscreen on the VNC viewer side for faster
retrieval. It should work with any VNC viewer. Try it by running:

x11vnc -ncache 10 ...

One can also add -ncache_cr for smooth 'copyrect' window motion.
More info: http://www.karlrunge.com/x11vnc/faq.html#faq-client-caching

[services.d] stopping services
[services.d] stopping app...
[services.d] stopping x11vnc...
caught signal: 15
25/09/2019 11:04:27 deleted 40 tile_row polling images.
[services.d] stopping logmonitor...
[services.d] stopping statusmonitor...
[services.d] stopping openbox...
[services.d] stopping xvfb...
[services.d] stopping nginx...
[services.d] stopping certsmonitor...
[services.d] stopping s6-fdholderd...
[cont-finish.d] executing container finish scripts...
[cont-finish.d] done.
[s6-finish] syncing disks.
[s6-finish] sending all processes the TERM signal.
[s6-finish] sending all processes the KILL signal and exiting.

 

I appreciate the help guys.  I was really looking forward to using this docker.

So it's the first time you try to use the container?  Are you using default settings?  Could you provide the output of:

docker inspect MakeMKV

 

Share this post


Link to post
root@Tower:~# docker inspect a9c7b196800a
[
    {
        "Id": "a9c7b196800af02d4d1d2fd3deccebdf696fd3d8c8121012a7cd07a6ef80f66a",
        "Created": "2019-09-27T16:13:28.264271166Z",
        "Path": "/init",
        "Args": [],
        "State": {
            "Status": "exited",
            "Running": false,
            "Paused": false,
            "Restarting": false,
            "OOMKilled": false,
            "Dead": false,
            "Pid": 0,
            "ExitCode": 0,
            "Error": "",
            "StartedAt": "2019-09-27T16:13:33.028439568Z",
            "FinishedAt": "2019-09-27T16:13:45.472503498Z"
        },
        "Image": "sha256:d87d95a2aba524e643dc0137463c41d6462a9f49c3a7a4b59dd42d3a876695e2",
        "ResolvConfPath": "/var/lib/docker/containers/a9c7b196800af02d4d1d2fd3deccebdf696fd3d8c8121012a7cd07a6ef80f66a/resolv.conf",
        "HostnamePath": "/var/lib/docker/containers/a9c7b196800af02d4d1d2fd3deccebdf696fd3d8c8121012a7cd07a6ef80f66a/hostname",
        "HostsPath": "/var/lib/docker/containers/a9c7b196800af02d4d1d2fd3deccebdf696fd3d8c8121012a7cd07a6ef80f66a/hosts",
        "LogPath": "/var/lib/docker/containers/a9c7b196800af02d4d1d2fd3deccebdf696fd3d8c8121012a7cd07a6ef80f66a/a9c7b196800af02d4d1d2fd3deccebdf696fd3d8c8121012a7cd07a6ef80f66a-json.log",
        "Name": "/MakeMKV",
        "RestartCount": 0,
        "Driver": "btrfs",
        "Platform": "linux",
        "MountLabel": "",
        "ProcessLabel": "",
        "AppArmorProfile": "",
        "ExecIDs": null,
        "HostConfig": {
            "Binds": [
                "/mnt/user:/storage:ro",
                "/mnt/user/TOWER/PLEX/data/:/output:rw",
                "/mnt/user/appdata/MakeMKV:/config:rw"
            ],
            "ContainerIDFile": "",
            "LogConfig": {
                "Type": "json-file",
                "Config": {}
            },
            "NetworkMode": "bridge",
            "PortBindings": {
                "5800/tcp": [
                    {
                        "HostIp": "",
                        "HostPort": "7806"
                    }
                ],
                "5900/tcp": [
                    {
                        "HostIp": "",
                        "HostPort": "7906"
                    }
                ]
            },
            "RestartPolicy": {
                "Name": "no",
                "MaximumRetryCount": 0
            },
            "AutoRemove": false,
            "VolumeDriver": "",
            "VolumesFrom": null,
            "CapAdd": null,
            "CapDrop": null,
            "Dns": [],
            "DnsOptions": [],
            "DnsSearch": [],
            "ExtraHosts": null,
            "GroupAdd": null,
            "IpcMode": "shareable",
            "Cgroup": "",
            "Links": null,
            "OomScoreAdj": 0,
            "PidMode": "",
            "Privileged": false,
            "PublishAllPorts": false,
            "ReadonlyRootfs": false,
            "SecurityOpt": null,
            "UTSMode": "",
            "UsernsMode": "",
            "ShmSize": 67108864,
            "Runtime": "runc",
            "ConsoleSize": [
                0,
                0
            ],
            "Isolation": "",
            "CpuShares": 0,
            "Memory": 0,
            "NanoCpus": 0,
            "CgroupParent": "",
            "BlkioWeight": 0,
            "BlkioWeightDevice": [],
            "BlkioDeviceReadBps": null,
            "BlkioDeviceWriteBps": null,
            "BlkioDeviceReadIOps": null,
            "BlkioDeviceWriteIOps": null,
            "CpuPeriod": 0,
            "CpuQuota": 0,
            "CpuRealtimePeriod": 0,
            "CpuRealtimeRuntime": 0,
            "CpusetCpus": "",
            "CpusetMems": "",
            "Devices": [],
            "DeviceCgroupRules": null,
            "DiskQuota": 0,
            "KernelMemory": 0,
            "MemoryReservation": 0,
            "MemorySwap": 0,
            "MemorySwappiness": null,
            "OomKillDisable": false,
            "PidsLimit": 0,
            "Ulimits": null,
            "CpuCount": 0,
            "CpuPercent": 0,
            "IOMaximumIOps": 0,
            "IOMaximumBandwidth": 0,
            "MaskedPaths": [
                "/proc/acpi",
                "/proc/kcore",
                "/proc/keys",
                "/proc/latency_stats",
                "/proc/timer_list",
                "/proc/timer_stats",
                "/proc/sched_debug",
                "/proc/scsi",
                "/sys/firmware"
            ],
            "ReadonlyPaths": [
                "/proc/asound",
                "/proc/bus",
                "/proc/fs",
                "/proc/irq",
                "/proc/sys",
                "/proc/sysrq-trigger"
            ]
        },
        "GraphDriver": {
            "Data": null,
            "Name": "btrfs"
        },
        "Mounts": [
            {
                "Type": "bind",
                "Source": "/mnt/user",
                "Destination": "/storage",
                "Mode": "ro",
                "RW": false,
                "Propagation": "rprivate"
            },
            {
                "Type": "bind",
                "Source": "/mnt/user/TOWER/PLEX/data",
                "Destination": "/output",
                "Mode": "rw",
                "RW": true,
                "Propagation": "rprivate"
            },
            {
                "Type": "bind",
                "Source": "/mnt/user/appdata/MakeMKV",
                "Destination": "/config",
                "Mode": "rw",
                "RW": true,
                "Propagation": "rprivate"
            }
        ],
        "Config": {
            "Hostname": "a9c7b196800a",
            "Domainname": "",
            "User": "",
            "AttachStdin": false,
            "AttachStdout": false,
            "AttachStderr": false,
            "ExposedPorts": {
                "5800/tcp": {},
                "5900/tcp": {}
            },
            "Tty": false,
            "OpenStdin": false,
            "StdinOnce": false,
            "Env": [
                "AUTO_DISC_RIPPER_PARALLEL_RIP=0",
                "AUTO_DISC_RIPPER_FORCE_UNIQUE_OUTPUT_DIR=0",
                "DISPLAY_HEIGHT=768",
                "SECURE_CONNECTION=0",
                "MAKEMKV_KEY=BETA",
                "AUTO_DISC_RIPPER_EJECT=1",
                "USER_ID=99",
                "DISPLAY_WIDTH=1280",
                "AUTO_DISC_RIPPER_INTERVAL=5",
                "HOST_OS=Unraid",
                "AUTO_DISC_RIPPER_BD_MODE=mkv",
                "GROUP_ID=100",
                "TZ=America/Los_Angeles",
                "AUTO_DISC_RIPPER=1",
                "UMASK=000",
                "APP_NICENESS=",
                "X11VNC_EXTRA_OPTS=",
                "AUTO_DISC_RIPPER_MIN_TITLE_LENGTH=",
                "PATH=/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin",
                "LANG=en_US.UTF-8",
                "S6_BEHAVIOUR_IF_STAGE2_FAILS=3",
                "S6_SERVICE_DEPS=1",
                "APP_NAME=MakeMKV",
                "APP_USER=app",
                "XDG_DATA_HOME=/config/xdg/data",
                "XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/config/xdg/config",
                "XDG_CACHE_HOME=/config/xdg/cache",
                "XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=/tmp/run/user/app",
                "DISPLAY=:0"
            ],
            "Cmd": [
                "/init"
            ],
            "ArgsEscaped": true,
            "Image": "jlesage/makemkv",
            "Volumes": {
                "/config": {},
                "/output": {},
                "/storage": {}
            },
            "WorkingDir": "/tmp",
            "Entrypoint": null,
            "OnBuild": null,
            "Labels": {
                "org.label-schema.build-date": "2019-09-27T12:27:40Z",
                "org.label-schema.description": "Docker container for MakeMKV",
                "org.label-schema.name": "makemkv",
                "org.label-schema.schema-version": "1.0",
                "org.label-schema.vcs-ref": "52297bf40b5bc5f76eae3e448ab41b66001589a0",
                "org.label-schema.vcs-url": "https://github.com/jlesage/docker-makemkv.git",
                "org.label-schema.version": "1.12.2"
            }
        },
        "NetworkSettings": {
            "Bridge": "",
            "SandboxID": "58c1faac17dc1fbcb93f44638fa1b5db4206f57cda77d605893bf9cb4b20681c",
            "HairpinMode": false,
            "LinkLocalIPv6Address": "",
            "LinkLocalIPv6PrefixLen": 0,
            "Ports": {},
            "SandboxKey": "/var/run/docker/netns/58c1faac17dc",
            "SecondaryIPAddresses": null,
            "SecondaryIPv6Addresses": null,
            "EndpointID": "",
            "Gateway": "",
            "GlobalIPv6Address": "",
            "GlobalIPv6PrefixLen": 0,
            "IPAddress": "",
            "IPPrefixLen": 0,
            "IPv6Gateway": "",
            "MacAddress": "",
            "Networks": {
                "bridge": {
                    "IPAMConfig": null,
                    "Links": null,
                    "Aliases": null,
                    "NetworkID": "d3247599720bf2a1d34e5a20c508faadcef0f8b38f4252f53b724f8330328f70",
                    "EndpointID": "",
                    "Gateway": "",
                    "IPAddress": "",
                    "IPPrefixLen": 0,
                    "IPv6Gateway": "",
                    "GlobalIPv6Address": "",
                    "GlobalIPv6PrefixLen": 0,
                    "MacAddress": "",
                    "DriverOpts": null
                }
            }
        }
    }
]

It wouldn't do it by name so I had to run the inspect by container ID.

Share this post


Link to post

Try to update to the latest image.  The problem should be fixed now.

Share this post


Link to post

removed the docker and the image and reinstalled makemkv.  Still didnt work.  Same error and kill as before.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Docker starting but reporting expired key.

Is it just a waiting game for the next beta key to become available?

Edited by superloopy1

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/28/2019 at 8:28 AM, cptfbi said:

removed the docker and the image and reinstalled makemkv.  Still didnt work.  Same error and kill as before.

I'm working on it...

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, superloopy1 said:

Docker starting but reporting expired key.

Is it just a waiting game for the next beta key to become available?

Yes!

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Jocelyn le Sage (jlesage - github) has found the issue that with the latest image, MakeMKV is built with Qt version 15.12, which introduces the usage of the statx system call. This system call is not whitelisted by default in Docker versions < 18.06.

She He compiled new docker against Ubuntu cosmic that should work but on my QNAP 451+ it doesn't (docker version 17.09.1).

 

I compiled against Ubuntu xenial and that worked again.

Frank

Edited by fzold
Typo

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/1/2019 at 11:35 AM, fzold said:

Jocelyn le Sage

 

On 10/1/2019 at 11:35 AM, fzold said:

She

Hehe

Share this post


Link to post

I pushed a new version of the image that should remove any usage of statx.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Hmmm I just removed to include deleting the image; reloaded; and still say expired key. When I paste the current key found on the author's beta page it accepts it, but requires a restart so the key doesn't survive.

Edited by jumperalex

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, jumperalex said:

Hmmm I just removed to include deleting the image; reloaded; and still say expired key. When I paste the current key found on the author's beta page it accepts it, but requires a restart so the key doesn't survive.

There is no new key yet.  The one from the forum is expired.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

You would think so from the posting, and yet it works (or says it does) when I paste it into the register pop-up.

 

 

image.png

Edited by jumperalex

Share this post


Link to post

So it seems that the time validity of the key is evaluated only during the start of the app...

You can look at the config file in /mnt/user/appdata/MakeMKV/ to see that the key is saved there.

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah that's where I looked and the only two files that I see are screen.conf and settings.conf

 

settings only has this

 

#
# MakeMKV settings file, written by MakeMKV v1.14.5 linux(x64-release)
#

app_DataDir = "/config/data"
app_DestinationDir = "/output"
app_DestinationType = "3"
app_ExpertMode = "1"
app_Java = ""
app_UpdateEnable = "0"
app_ccextractor = "/usr/bin/ccextractor"
sdf_Stop = ""

 

Share this post


Link to post

Hi,

 

I seem to be getting this error whenever I try to copy something.

Any idea what it might mean?

 

Error 'Posix error - Read-only file system' occurred while creating '/storage/Handbreak/Watch/title_t01.mkv'

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, JT24 said:

Read-only file system'

Most obvious would be either:

 

Your array has some corruption and has been mounted read-only to prevent further issues

 

or

 

In the MakeMKV template, you've mounted the /storage container path (to whatever host path) as read-only instead of read-write

Share this post


Link to post

In MakeMKV, the destination must be set to something under "/output".  By default, this should be the location MakeMKV choose.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.