plugin page speed is painful

Wow, don't get me wrong. I like that it checks for plugin updates every time I go to the page from somewhere else, but after updating a single plugin, I have to wait all over again for it to check and load. Also after updating plugins, sometimes there no "close" button. I only see the "X" button on the top right. It works, but is not my preference.

As for speed, it takes 67 seconds to reload the page. I have to reload the page after every plugin update! its pretty painful.

cold-rewind-diagnostics-20170626-2136.zip

1 hour ago, limetech said:

In next release, on Notifications Settings page if you set frequency to check to "never" then it will not check when you enter the Plugin page and an 'Update' button will be present.

I believe this is already available in rc6, but with the current pace of changes I might be wrong :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2017 at 5:43 AM, limetech said:

In next release, on Notifications Settings page if you set frequency to check to "never" then it will not check when you enter the Plugin page and an 'Update' button will be present.

Could we make it a separate option? So it still checks once every now and then, but it won't recheck updates every single time you enter the plugin page or update a plugin.

On 7/6/2017 at 10:29 AM, Krzaku said:

Could we make it a separate option? So it still checks once every now and then, but it won't recheck updates every single time you enter the plugin page or update a plugin.

i agree, reloading the entire plugin page for each update is crazy