Seeing unRaid User Interface Remotely?

JP

• 4 weeks later...
Omg really[mention=1297]peter_sm[/mention] ohmy.png&key=4b5c88b96f94c5d69ddcc42958d8fa0086df1725ed91358bfdec5d9d3b9d77ad. I tried setting it up but it couldn't get it to work. Can you tell me with olugin is that you use?

That will alliaviate greatly me opening ports for troubleshooting just in case something happens and can't get to the server.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I tried it. This is sick, way better than the access server. This allowed me to close a bunch of ports for my server. The only problem is that I can't access dockers using custom br0 network but i think that's by design so.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• 11 months later...
On 12/29/2018 at 7:13 PM, peter_sm said:

With OpenVPN plug-in you can access even if the array is off line. It takes only some minutes to set up emoji10.png

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Sorry I dont mean to necro but to be clear this is the OpenVPN Server? Also any recommendations optimizing the tunnel? Throughput is horrible Im going from 100mbps to 8mbps (havent tired OpenVPN on my server yet but this 8mbps performance was when I used openVPN on my Linksys WRT1900ACS router (stock firmware). 

7 minutes ago, Potion said:

Sorry I dont mean to necro but to be clear this is the OpenVPN Server? Also any recommendations optimizing the tunnel? Throughput is horrible Im going from 100mbps to 8mbps (havent tired OpenVPN on my server yet but this 8mbps performance was when I used openVPN on my Linksys WRT1900ACS router (stock firmware). 

6.8 includes wireguard, which is a better option for most people.

• 5 months later...
On 1/27/2019 at 7:28 PM, mrbilky said:

I have my Teamviewer account attached to my windows 7 VM and works fine I only run it from my own devices and I can access anything on my home network

I did the same now with Lubuntu and Google Chrome Remote Desktop. Here is a little tutorial (in German), too:

Edited by mgutt