[Support] Djoss - JDownloader 2

12 hours ago, Lavoslav said:

The default directory I use for downloads is mounted by Unassigned Devices and if it is passed through to container it needs to be mounted with slave option. Is it possible to modify JDownloader2 docker so that I can select access mode as "Read/Write - slave"?

Yes you can do it by editing the container and activating the Advanced View.

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
On 11/26/2019 at 10:13 PM, deusxanime said:

Just having a VPN isn't quite enough. What you need is a proxy to direct it through. If you are using binhex's DelugeVPN container, I believe he usually includes the Privoxy proxy host as part of that. If so, you should be able to go into JDownloader's Settings and look under Connection Manager. You'll want to add the Privoxy proxy there using your unRAID server's host/IP address (or the DelugeVPN container's IP if you have it set to use a different one from the unRAID server, which is uncommon) and port 8118, with user and password left blank. Also make sure to uncheck the No Proxy line so it doesn't try to use your non-VPN'ed internet connection. Once you have that set you should be good to go. 

Just to add on - to double-check you are using your proxy, look in the Connection column of your Downloads when something is running. I think it will say in there what IP address you are using to download (might have to hover over the icons to see in a tool tip popup). Verify that is different from your normal IP you are using for your home connection. If you don't know how to check your home connection's IP, just open a browser on your home system and go to Google and search "what is my ip" and it will tell you.

Sorry to pick up on this old post.

So I route my traffic through the DelugeVPN container AND add the proxy in jdownloader 2 (http, IP from server, port 8118).

Unfortunately it doesn't show any IP when I hover over the the connection tab (it shows only ''Connection (Resizing locked)"). Is there any other way to findout the IP?

• 1 month later...

I just installed this and wanted to get it working via Nginx Proxy Manager too. Right now it works perfect when accessed by the regular IP. Unfortunately, when I connect via Nginx Proxy Manager I get the outer GUI, minus the inside program GUI (see attached). This loading icon spins for about a minute and then shows server disconnected, error 1006 (see attached).

I am unsure as to what I need to do to access the program via NPM.

JD2.png

JD2err.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/15/2021 at 10:26 PM, SpencerRB said:

I just installed this and wanted to get it working via Nginx Proxy Manager too. Right now it works perfect when accessed by the regular IP. Unfortunately, when I connect via Nginx Proxy Manager I get the outer GUI, minus the inside program GUI (see attached). This loading icon spins for about a minute and then shows server disconnected, error 1006 (see attached).

JD2.png

JD2err.png

Did you enable WebSocket support ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,
after i updated the container, i can`t start downloads. There are no error messages. I thought, that this is problem with permissions, so i tried to change the download path and then the following error message was shown:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.appwork.utils.Files17.guessRoot(Ljava/io/File;Z)Ljava/io/File;
    at jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.DiskSpaceManager.checkAndReserve(DiskSpaceManager.java:117)
    at jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.DiskSpaceManager.check(DiskSpaceManager.java:38)
    at jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.DownloadWatchDog.validateDiskFree(DownloadWatchDog.java:1379)
    at jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.DownloadWatchDog.move(DownloadWatchDog.java:4508)
    at jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.DownloadWatchDog$44.execute(DownloadWatchDog.java:4483)
    at jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.DownloadWatchDog$30.run(DownloadWatchDog.java:3008)

the owner of the download path is root, but everyone has permissions to read and write, so i don`t know, were the problem is.

Has anyone an idea?

14 hours ago, Phoenix30 said:

Hi everyone,
after i updated the container, i can`t start downloads. There are no error messages. I thought, that this is problem with permissions, so i tried to change the download path and then the following error message was shown:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.appwork.utils.Files17.guessRoot(Ljava/io/File;Z)Ljava/io/File;
    at jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.DiskSpaceManager.checkAndReserve(DiskSpaceManager.java:117)
    at jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.DiskSpaceManager.check(DiskSpaceManager.java:38)
    at jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.DownloadWatchDog.validateDiskFree(DownloadWatchDog.java:1379)
    at jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.DownloadWatchDog.move(DownloadWatchDog.java:4508)
    at jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.DownloadWatchDog$44.execute(DownloadWatchDog.java:4483)
    at jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.DownloadWatchDog$30.run(DownloadWatchDog.java:3008)

the owner of the download path is root, but everyone has permissions to read and write, so i don`t know, were the problem is.

Has anyone an idea?

Did you make sure that JDownloader itself is up-to-date?

Help->Find Updates

On 3/15/2021 at 2:28 AM, Djoss said:

Did you make sure that JDownloader itself is up-to-date?

Help->Find Updates

Hey, yes it was up to date. But after next unraid reboot all docker container are crashed, so the problem was a bigger one, but its solved now.After I deleted all container and pull them again, everything was fine again.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 10/15/2021 at 2:27 PM, nekromantik said:

anyone have issues with web ui via firefox?

like mouse pointer in VNC viewer for JDownloader is very slow and disspears.

on edge works fine

No issue on my side.  Is Firefox up-to-date ?  Maybe try to clear the browser's cache ?

2 hours ago, pizzakante said:

Hello from germany!

Since a few days I am having some trouble with jdownloader in Unraid. I get this weird message. Everything is up to date. I also installed jdownloader under windows and everything is working just fine. Anyone else having problems too? I have no idea how to fix it.

Thx :)

132967516_Screenshot2021-10-28111821.thumb.jpg.df2e872d77b54695ee04c10a37f4da91.jpg

The plug-in is marked as outdated.  You have nothing new if you click Help->Find Updates ?

Also, the "Temp disabled" messages may be caused by wrong credentials for your account.

17 hours ago, Djoss said:

The plug-in is marked as outdated.  You have nothing new if you click Help->Find Updates ?

Also, the "Temp disabled" messages may be caused by wrong credentials for your account.

Thx for the reply! The password is correct. I checked it and did another copy & paste. I already checked if there is an update. In fact a had a few updates in the meantime - but the problem still exists. The docker is up to date and right in jdownloader is also no update available. 

UPDATE

It seems as if there was an update. Now everything is working fine. Thx.

Edited by pizzakante
  • 1 month later...
On 1/16/2021 at 4:26 AM, SpencerRB said:

JD2.png

JD2err.png

i know its old but i have this problem actually too. what i have find out is that this error comes with google chrome. when i use this interface with safari its worked. can i solve it ??

On 12/4/2021 at 4:15 AM, cracyfloyd said:

i know its old but i have this problem actually too. what i have find out is that this error comes with google chrome. when i use this interface with safari its worked. can i solve it ??

Since it is working in another browser, I would try to clear the browser's cache.

On 12/2/2021 at 11:50 AM, Nexius2 said:

Hello, I have some issues since this morning. it looks like I don't have a premium account because it only downloads on file then waits for 30min before another download.

everything look ok, everything up to date.

any idea?

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Maybe you can check on the JDownloader forum to see if someone else reported this issue ?