[Support] Djoss - JDownloader 2

6 hours ago, Djoss said:

It is supported.  I have the same configuration has you and I don't have the issue.

So if I understand correctly, as soon as the config folder is mapped to something under /mnt/user/ it doesn't work, correct?

I guess you are running the latest unRAID?

correctly, as soon as I place the config under /mnt/user it doesn't work.

I have as good as the last release. I have version 6.5.3, but I use the unRAID DVB Edition plugin. I need the Digital Devices 6.5.3-rc1 build to pass my DVB card to TVHeadEnd.

19 hours ago, RISO said:

correctly, as soon as I place the config under /mnt/user it doesn't work.

I have as good as the last release. I have version 6.5.3, but I use the unRAID DVB Edition plugin. I need the Digital Devices 6.5.3-rc1 build to pass my DVB card to TVHeadEnd.

Is is possible for you to temporarily try to "stock" version?  Just to make sure this is not the source of the issue...

15 hours ago, Djoss said:

Is is possible for you to temporarily try to "stock" version?  Just to make sure this is not the source of the issue...

Yes, of course. I restored to the default version 6.5.3. I've done several tests but all without success. Again the only way was not to use the /mnt/user/ shares. 

5 minutes ago, jonathanm said:

Do you happen to have Settings, Global Share Settings, Tunable enable DirectIO set to Yes instead of Auto?

to Yes. Switched it to Auto and it works. Thanks jonathanm.  Can you explain why?

Edited by RISO
22 hours ago, intoran said:

any way to resolve required captchas on downloads sent to this docker?

Which one exactly?  JDownloader is able to resolve a lot of captchas by itself.  For the more complex ones (e.g. the ones requiring a browser), you can enable captcha through myjdownloader.

• 2 weeks later...

So, its stil happening.

I go to AMD and want to download the drivers via mydownloader.

I click right and sent to jdownloader. Nothing happens, and then after a while "DEVICE NOT EXISTING".

I tried on VM, the same thing.

Theni log into unraid and go into the docker VNC, click on myjdownlodaer it shows, blalba everything fine.

Then i go back to main PC, and the myjdownlodaer says i need to relogin... (???)

Then i relog and it works like it should.

WTF? So unbelievable unusable xD

Ive set unraid to restart dockers every day, if that matters.

Edited by nuhll
19 hours ago, nuhll said:

I dont know.

I use CA Backup. Was good bc after restart it delete history automatic... I disabled it now for jdownloader.

How is it possible that a other login revokes the login on other computers?

It seems that restarting JDownloader may break the connection to clients.

Just to confirm: are you using the official MyJDownloader plugin for Chrome?  With the latest version?

On 9/1/2018 at 6:00 AM, nuhll said:

But can you please fix that?

Not sure I can fix this if it's an issue with JDownloader itself.  It would be useful if you could provide a screenshot showing the issue.

the history dont get deleted

Which history are you talking about exactly?

and also it cant be backuped

I don't know what is your backup solution, but I'm using CrashPlan and CloudBerry Backup to backup the appdata folder directly, without stopping the container.

Yes, its possible without stopping container, but its not 100% that the backup is working when u backup while its running. Better to restart, restart also helps against memory leaks and so on.

History i mean the last downloaded files... i dont know a way to delete it without restarting (theres a hidden option to delete the history after restart tho, main reason why i want it to restart)

I can give you a screenshot but its just showing that it cant reach the "app@unraid"

Edited by nuhll

ok, i was wrong. not restarting it doesnt change anything.

thats the error i get, when i log back into the vnc, it will work again.. but then i dont need the docker at all xD

(I log into docker via vnc, then i go back to browser and press "aktualisieren" (refresh) and it starts the download...) its like the container doesnt talk to jdownloader api when not opend via vnc and therefore the token? expires after X time!?

nvidia.png

Edited by nuhll
3 hours ago, nuhll said:

ok, i was wrong. not restarting it doesnt change anything.

thats the error i get, when i log back into the vnc, it will work again.. but then i dont need the docker at all xD

(I log into docker via vnc, then i go back to browser and press "aktualisieren" (refresh) and it starts the download...) its like the container doesnt talk to jdownloader api when not opend via vnc and therefore the token? expires after X time!?

nvidia.png

Could you provide the container's log?

So I must be a total noob, or just overlooking something. 

In the docker settings, I have the output directory set to where I want it to go. For some reason in Jdownloader will not save there. When I try to change the directory in jdownloader, it tells me that it cannot create the folder. Which is odd because I just have it aimed at my download share. Did I mess something up or am I overlooking something?

The only time Ive gotten a successful download, downloader was using /config/download path and it was downloading the media into the appdata folder instead of my download folder. 

1 hour ago, Fish said:

So I must be a total noob, or just overlooking something. 

In the docker settings, I have the output directory set to where I want it to go. For some reason in Jdownloader will not save there. When I try to change the directory in jdownloader, it tells me that it cannot create the folder. Which is odd because I just have it aimed at my download share. Did I mess something up or am I overlooking something?

The only time Ive gotten a successful download, downloader was using /config/download path and it was downloading the media into the appdata folder instead of my download folder. 

Looks like a permission issue.  Make sure your download folder on unRAID has to proper ownership: it should be "nobody:users".

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Fish said:

In the docker settings, I have the output directory set to where I want it to go. For some reason in Jdownloader will not save there. When I try to change the directory in jdownloader, it tells me that it cannot create the folder. Which is odd because I just have it aimed at my download share.

What is your docker mapping, specifically, both the host and container side? And what folder are you telling Jdownloader to save to, exactly?

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Djoss said:

Looks like a permission issue.  Make sure your download folder on unRAID has to proper ownership: it should be "nobody:users".

My newness to unRAID is showing. Im pretty sure my share is not under an owner, but I have attached the settings for the share that I pointed my downloads to. 

13 hours ago, jonathanm said:

What is your docker mapping, specifically, both the host and container side? And what folder are you telling Jdownloader to save to, exactly?

I have attached the settings for the docker mapping. I have it saved to a dump share, which I have also added the share settings to. 

share setting.jpg

jdownloader setup.jpg