[Support] Djoss - JDownloader 2

20 hours ago, danktankk said:

I read through this thread and saw that this container should auto extract with no additional help.  Mine is giving an error as well.

The end of the extraction log says:

```1581795300047 - Start unpacking of /output/myfile/myfile.rar
1581795300047 -  (DownloadLinkArchiveFile)File:/output/myfile/myfile.rar|FileArchiveFileExists:true|FileSize:934259614
1581795300047 - Prepare
1581795300049 - Failed```

Is there anywhere else I need to look to get the logs to figure out why it is giving an error for autoextract?

Thanks for any help!

My guess is that your file is a RAR5 archive?

https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=71069

30 minutes ago, Djoss said:

Do you have the issue with any Youtube videos?  Maybe you can share a link that doesn't work for you so I can try on my side?

None of the links for YouTube work.  Other sites work fine.  I look to the plugin and I see no options unlike others.   Could the plugin be broken? If so, how to fix?

48 minutes ago, eds said:

None of the links for YouTube work.  Other sites work fine.  I look to the plugin and I see no options unlike others.   Could the plugin be broken? If so, how to fix?

You can try with a fresh install to see if this fixes the issue:

1. Stop the container.
  2. Move your appdata folder: mv /mnt/user/appdata/JDownloader2 /mnt/user/appdata/JDownloader2.backup
  3. Start the container.
13 minutes ago, danktankk said:

It was indeed a rar5 file. Thank you for the point in the right direction! Is there a way to reset the attempt to autoextract now that I have the appropriate files added to jdownloader2?

I don't know, I never end-up in this situation!

7 hours ago, Djoss said:

You can try with a fresh install to see if this fixes the issue:

1. Stop the container.
  2. Move your appdata folder: mv /mnt/user/appdata/JDownloader2 /mnt/user/appdata/JDownloader2.backup
  3. Start the container.

That did the trick. 

And it appears the youtube plugin was broken somehow. 

All is working well now.  Thanks!

On 2/16/2020 at 2:05 PM, danktankk said:

Is there any reason to reverse proxy this?

People usually do this to remote access the container.

On 2/16/2020 at 2:05 PM, danktankk said:

If so, I dont see a config file anywhere for it.

Reverse proxy is done by a separate container.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Djoss,

I installed the plugin and looks like I made a mistake.

The issue I am facing is that even if I uninstalled the plugin, my syslog is getting hammered with messages every second like this

Feb 29 04:40:01 Galactica emhttpd: error: get_filesystem_status, 6589: Operation not supported (95): getxattr: /mnt/user/jDownloader

How can I fix it ?

Edited by starbetrayer
On 11/26/2018 at 6:47 AM, Djoss said:

Were you able to confirm if the archive is in rar5 format or not?

Also, if you want you can send me all your logs via PM: I can check if I see anything else.

It's been a while since this discussion, but it's definitely an issue with jDownloader's 7zip library -- it can't handle rar5 archives. But the underlying library has been updated, and if you manually copy it into the docker, it stops having issues with rar5 archives. I've already tested this on my end, but I'm hoping that @Djoss could update this docker with the updated library.

In the meantime, here's what you need to do to fix it manually:

1. Download the updated library from here

2. Extract the contents of the /libs folder. There should be 2 files there -- sevenzipjbinding.jar and sevenzipjbinding-Linux-amd64.jar

3. The first file is OK, but the second one needs to be renamed to sevenzipjbindingLinux.jar

4. Copy both files into whatever share you have mapped to jDownlader's /output

5. open the docker console, and type in the following commands (which rename the old lib files, copy the new ones, and set up the correct owner

mv /config/libs/sevenzipjbinding.jar /config/libs/sevenzipjbinding.jar.old
mv /config/libs/sevenzipjbindingLinux.jar /config/libs/sevenzipjbindingLinux.jar.old

mv /output/sevenzipjbinding* /config/libs/
chmod app:users /config/libs/sevenzipjbindingLinux*

Edited by BestITGuys

This container seems to hang forever on 00-app-script.sh for me:

[s6-init] making user provided files available at /var/run/s6/etc...exited 0.
[s6-init] ensuring user provided files have correct perms...exited 0.
[fix-attrs.d] applying ownership & permissions fixes...
[fix-attrs.d] done.
[cont-init.d] executing container initialization scripts...
[cont-init.d] 00-app-niceness.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-app-niceness.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 00-app-script.sh: executing...

I send the stop request:

[fix-attrs.d] done.
[services.d] stopping services
[services.d] stopping s6-fdholderd...
[cont-finish.d] executing container finish scripts...
[cont-finish.d] done.
[s6-finish] syncing disks.

Hangs shutting down too.  Had to kill -9.  Clean removed and tried again and got the same.

Switched to another container and it loads fine.   Not sure what the problem is, I'm using your Handbrake and MKVToolsNix and they are both working wonderfully.

On 3/2/2020 at 3:47 PM, starbetrayer said:

Hi @Djoss,

I installed the plugin and looks like I made a mistake.

The issue I am facing is that even if I uninstalled the plugin, my syslog is getting hammered with messages every second like this

Feb 29 04:40:01 Galactica emhttpd: error: get_filesystem_status, 6589: Operation not supported (95): getxattr: /mnt/user/jDownloader

How can I fix it ?

Did you try to start with a clean appdata folder?

On 3/3/2020 at 11:02 AM, BestITGuys said:

It's been a while since this discussion, but it's definitely an issue with jDownloader's 7zip library -- it can't handle rar5 archives. But the underlying library has been updated, and if you manually copy it into the docker, it stops having issues with rar5 archives. I've already tested this on my end, but I'm hoping that @Djoss could update this docker with the updated library.

In the meantime, here's what you need to do to fix it manually:

1. Download the updated library from here

2. Extract the contents of the /libs folder. There should be 2 files there -- sevenzipjbinding.jar and sevenzipjbinding-Linux-amd64.jar

3. The first file is OK, but the second one needs to be renamed to sevenzipjbindingLinux.jar

4. Copy both files into whatever share you have mapped to jDownlader's /output

5. open the docker console, and type in the following commands (which rename the old lib files, copy the new ones, and set up the correct owner

mv /config/libs/sevenzipjbinding.jar /config/libs/sevenzipjbinding.jar.old
mv /config/libs/sevenzipjbindingLinux.jar /config/libs/sevenzipjbindingLinux.jar.old

mv /output/sevenzipjbinding* /config/libs/
chmod app:users /config/libs/sevenzipjbindingLinux*

I guess this new version will be eventually supported/integrated into JDownloader2...

6 hours ago, spamalam said:

This container seems to hang forever on 00-app-script.sh for me:

[fix-attrs.d] done.

I send the stop request:

[fix-attrs.d] done.
[services.d] stopping services
[services.d] stopping s6-fdholderd...
[cont-finish.d] executing container finish scripts...
[cont-finish.d] done.
[s6-finish] syncing disks.

Hangs shutting down too.  Had to kill -9.  Clean removed and tried again and got the same.

Switched to another container and it loads fine.   Not sure what the problem is, I'm using your Handbrake and MKVToolsNix and they are both working wonderfully.

This same script is used by all my other containers...

Did you removed the appdata folder along with the container?  Are you using default settings?

13 hours ago, Djoss said:

This same script is used by all my other containers...

Did you removed the appdata folder along with the container?  Are you using default settings?

Yeah its odd its just the one that has an issue.  Both handbrake and mkvtoolsnix were running.  I will try install this version again and nuke the appdata folder.  Everything was default except the ports.

On 3/10/2020 at 8:00 PM, Djoss said:

On which filesystem is /mnt/user/jDownloader ?

it was btrfs which seems to be the issue.

I resolved it by deleting the plugin and rebooting unraid so that everything in the plugin was gone.

That being said, I see this as a big issue as something was left from the container that kept hammering the log after uninstallation of the plugin.

• 1 month later...
On 4/16/2020 at 9:50 PM, Chad Kunsman said:

Hello,

Is there any way to add downloads to jdownloader without opening its webUI and putting them in manually? I did see a couple Chrome extensions for Jdownloader but it appears they only work if you have it installed locally. 

Thanks!

Create an account on my.jdownloader.org and then log in with both your jdownloader app and any extension(s) you want to use. You can also use the interface at my.jdownloader.org or the android app.

• 1 month later...
On 5/20/2020 at 5:09 PM, meatball said:

For some reason I can't submit more than a couple links for download. the clipboard will just sit there and the only option is to cancel it out. Has anyone run into this/found a resolution? Any suggestions are welcomed. Thanks a lot. 

You probably hit the maximum size that can be handled by the clipboard.

Many people are using with success MyJDownloader with the browser's plugin.

On 5/24/2020 at 6:11 AM, Djoss said:

You probably hit the maximum size that can be handled by the clipboard.

Many people are using with success MyJDownloader with the browser's plugin.

I've used JD2 for some time and actively run it on several different machines. This is the first I've run into this. To be clear I'm speaking of 6 maybe 7 links. I've seen link grabber grab as many as 20 on the desktop version of J2. Maybe the docker version is limited in the number of links you can submit simultaneously? Not a huge deal, just wanted to ask.  

On 6/1/2020 at 3:01 AM, meatball said:

I've used JD2 for some time and actively run it on several different machines. This is the first I've run into this. To be clear I'm speaking of 6 maybe 7 links. I've seen link grabber grab as many as 20 on the desktop version of J2. Maybe the docker version is limited in the number of links you can submit simultaneously? Not a huge deal, just wanted to ask.  

With the container, you are accessing the JD2 interface via VNC.  When you submit something to the clipboard, this is also going through VNC.  For sure the clipboard limit is not the same as in a desktop environment.