[Support] Djoss - JDownloader 2


Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, Lavoslav said:

The default directory I use for downloads is mounted by Unassigned Devices and if it is passed through to container it needs to be mounted with slave option. Is it possible to modify JDownloader2 docker so that I can select access mode as "Read/Write - slave"?

Yes you can do it by editing the container and activating the Advanced View.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
  • 1 month later...
On 11/26/2019 at 10:13 PM, deusxanime said:

Just having a VPN isn't quite enough. What you need is a proxy to direct it through. If you are using binhex's DelugeVPN container, I believe he usually includes the Privoxy proxy host as part of that. If so, you should be able to go into JDownloader's Settings and look under Connection Manager. You'll want to add the Privoxy proxy there using your unRAID server's host/IP address (or the DelugeVPN container's IP if you have it set to use a different one from the unRAID server, which is uncommon) and port 8118, with user and password left blank. Also make sure to uncheck the No Proxy line so it doesn't try to use your non-VPN'ed internet connection. Once you have that set you should be good to go. 

 

Just to add on - to double-check you are using your proxy, look in the Connection column of your Downloads when something is running. I think it will say in there what IP address you are using to download (might have to hover over the icons to see in a tool tip popup). Verify that is different from your normal IP you are using for your home connection. If you don't know how to check your home connection's IP, just open a browser on your home system and go to Google and search "what is my ip" and it will tell you.

Sorry to pick up on this old post.

So I route my traffic through the DelugeVPN container AND add the proxy in jdownloader 2 (http, IP from server, port 8118).

Unfortunately it doesn't show any IP when I hover over the the connection tab (it shows only ''Connection (Resizing locked)"). Is there any other way to findout the IP?

Link to comment
  • 1 month later...

I just installed this and wanted to get it working via Nginx Proxy Manager too. Right now it works perfect when accessed by the regular IP. Unfortunately, when I connect via Nginx Proxy Manager I get the outer GUI, minus the inside program GUI (see attached). This loading icon spins for about a minute and then shows server disconnected, error 1006 (see attached).

 

I am unsure as to what I need to do to access the program via NPM.

JD2.png

JD2err.png

Link to comment
  • 3 weeks later...

same error message when connecting locally, was working fine a few weeks ago and as far as i know there was no update?

 

Edit: for some reason after restarting the container like 5 times it suddenly works again.

Edited by Pixel5
Link to comment
On 1/15/2021 at 10:26 PM, SpencerRB said:

I just installed this and wanted to get it working via Nginx Proxy Manager too. Right now it works perfect when accessed by the regular IP. Unfortunately, when I connect via Nginx Proxy Manager I get the outer GUI, minus the inside program GUI (see attached). This loading icon spins for about a minute and then shows server disconnected, error 1006 (see attached).

 

I am unsure as to what I need to do to access the program via NPM.

JD2.png

JD2err.png

Did you enable WebSocket support ?

Link to comment
On 2/13/2021 at 12:46 AM, Djoss said:

Did you enable WebSocket support ?

I honestly am not sure how to enable WebSocket support

 

I take that back - I went into NPM and enabled WebSocket support and now all is well. Thank you!

Edited by SpencerRB
Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...

How can I add my nitroflare account, I get this message:

 

image.png.cb130f5c110e735a63555195dd3c27b3.png

 

EDIT: Nevermind, I just realized I can set up accounts on my.jdownloader.org aswell 

Edited by epp
Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,
after i updated the container, i can`t start downloads. There are no error messages. I thought, that this is problem with permissions, so i tried to change the download path and then the following error message was shown:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.appwork.utils.Files17.guessRoot(Ljava/io/File;Z)Ljava/io/File;
    at jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.DiskSpaceManager.checkAndReserve(DiskSpaceManager.java:117)
    at jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.DiskSpaceManager.check(DiskSpaceManager.java:38)
    at jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.DownloadWatchDog.validateDiskFree(DownloadWatchDog.java:1379)
    at jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.DownloadWatchDog.move(DownloadWatchDog.java:4508)
    at jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.DownloadWatchDog$44.execute(DownloadWatchDog.java:4483)
    at jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.DownloadWatchDog$30.run(DownloadWatchDog.java:3008)

 

the owner of the download path is root, but everyone has permissions to read and write, so i don`t know, were the problem is.

Has anyone an idea?

Link to comment
14 hours ago, Phoenix30 said:

Hi everyone,
after i updated the container, i can`t start downloads. There are no error messages. I thought, that this is problem with permissions, so i tried to change the download path and then the following error message was shown:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.appwork.utils.Files17.guessRoot(Ljava/io/File;Z)Ljava/io/File;
    at jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.DiskSpaceManager.checkAndReserve(DiskSpaceManager.java:117)
    at jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.DiskSpaceManager.check(DiskSpaceManager.java:38)
    at jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.DownloadWatchDog.validateDiskFree(DownloadWatchDog.java:1379)
    at jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.DownloadWatchDog.move(DownloadWatchDog.java:4508)
    at jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.DownloadWatchDog$44.execute(DownloadWatchDog.java:4483)
    at jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.DownloadWatchDog$30.run(DownloadWatchDog.java:3008)

 

the owner of the download path is root, but everyone has permissions to read and write, so i don`t know, were the problem is.

Has anyone an idea?

Did you make sure that JDownloader itself is up-to-date?

Help->Find Updates

Link to comment
On 3/15/2021 at 2:28 AM, Djoss said:

Did you make sure that JDownloader itself is up-to-date?

Help->Find Updates

Hey, yes it was up to date. But after next unraid reboot all docker container are crashed, so the problem was a bigger one, but its solved now.After I deleted all container and pull them again, everything was fine again.

Link to comment
  • 1 month later...
On 5/11/2021 at 9:16 AM, bugster said:

Any idea why the download speed is so slow? I see this with different hosts

 

aJOjftkFHb.png.696a00a571ef640870bf18f60a44985b.png

Which speed are you expecting ?  Do you see the same thing with different sources ?

Link to comment
  • 4 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.