Easier way how to keep configuration and just replace MB or disk?

Ok, i will answer part of my question by myself. MB change is quite ok, you only need to reassign discs to slots, all setting and data will stay on changed.

Second part i still dont understand, i have system with 1 data HDD no parity, no cache device, i add second disk to replace first one.. But on first disk is 300 GB of data a second is still empty, where is array data synch button, or how to synch data on both devices? In documentation is described possiblity to replace disk but not for 1 disk system, which is typical for trial and situation were people reading documentation..

Hmm its stupid decision, for me RAID is way how to backup, im backuping on OS level, that is more save from my experience and something like synch data button or disk replace Wizzard would really help, i dont mind, big warning label, that not parity disk config is dangerous operation.

But back to my reality, how is easiest way for to replace disk, i just added no disk, copied all data and setting  manualy, removed old disk, but array, still waiting for old disk, which i will no connect again.

It is very easy to use the Krusader app to copy data from one disk to another. I also think something like unbalance could be used. But as already said, rebuilding a disk requires parity. It clones a disk sector by sector, it does not copy file by file.

To remove references to old disk, you need to do a new config, and assign the new disk as "disk1".