[REQUEST] Deezloader Docker

Deezloader is a app to download music, from the looks of it theres a way to run a server for this app, would it be possible to get a docker container for it?...

Title of the video involving the server is "DOWNLOAD FREE MUSIC ON ANDROID WITH DEEZLOADER".... I don't want to link directly to it.

Edited by lsymfr
2 minutes ago, hernandito said:

I googled deezloader and first result was

And:

https://steemit.com/news/@axelarator/deezloader-is-dead

not sure how it works...

its not dead I assure you... I been using it for about 3 months with no problems... the original maintainer dropped it but someone else picked it up.... try it yourself you want. You can find the download link on a youtube video by Wolfozzo that shows up when you search "deezloader"...

1 minute ago, hernandito said:

That's good. Where does it obtain the files you want from it? 

it uses the Deezer API and pulls the files from deezer all at 320kbps quality... at least for the music I have downloaded. But thats why Deezer sent them the cease and desist thing because the program somehow leeches off deezer.

1 minute ago, hernandito said:

I see that. Do you need an account at Deezer?

i am in Stone Age using Pandora... on my yellow Sony Walkman.... dancing to Footloose..pick up your Sunday shoes.

to use Deezloader? nope, you just download it and thats it.... works like a champ, and I like my offline, adless music thats why I rather download it, and deezloader has been so damn perfect..

• 4 months later...