(Trivial) Disk Disabled content emulated

Hello,

All of the sudden one of the disk in my array has thrown read errors. It happen while I was browsing it files via Kodi media center. As a result disk has been disabled and content emulated from my parity.

All my drives are connected to Dell Perc H310 controllers and Supermicro drive cages. For the sake of good order i replaced the cables and connected the "faulty" drive directly to the on-board Sata controller. It can be recognized.

The disk is full and I haven't wrote to it last two years since it is fully utilized.

I have restarted the array but it is still disabled (no surprise here as it is the usual unraid behavior).

As I do not want to risk a rebuild, and I trust my parity drive (I do parity check on a 2 weeks basis) I was wondering is there any chance just to add the drive back again and to force unraid to trust both parity and the "faulty disk". There are no obvious drive problems according to the SMART report. No pending sectors or other scary messages. The drive is 2,5 years old WD30EFRX.

Full diagnostics log is attached here.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

unraid-diagnostics-20170711-1847.zip

Yes, thanks, I did re-assigned the disks and a non-correcting parity check is in progress although I can see 398 sync errors detected for now.

Once the parity check is finished I assume I should perform another check but with a "Write corrections to parity disk" option enabled.

Thank you once again for your support.