Docker image disk utilization oscillating

For the last seven hours or so I am getting messages that my docker disk utilization is high - it gets up to around 76% and then will generally fall back below 70%.  I haven't changed anything on my system. 

How do I troubleshoot this?  Does this mean that the usage for one particular docker is high, or for all of the dockers in aggregate?

I have installed Cadvisor but I don't know what to look for.  In the meantime I am getting spammed by notifcations and emails about this - which I guess I can turn off, but how do I fix this?

Here is an example of the notification:

Docker high image disk utilization: 11-07-2017 21:29
Warning [HOYLAKE] - Docker image disk utilization of 75%
Docker utilization of image file /mnt/user/system/docker/docker.img

How do I find the size of docker.img?  I don't see it on the Dashboard - where do I look in the UI or do I need an SSH session to find this out?

I deleted a few dockers that I wasn't using much and this has caused things down a bit, but overnight it did happen again.

I still can't find anything on the Dashboard but in Settings/Docker under btrfs filesystem show it says:

Label:  none uuid: yada yada

Total devices 1 FS bytes used 10.76GiB

devid 1 size 20.00GiB used 16.02GiB path /dev/loop0

But this doesn't really jive with the Virtual Size reporting that I see from the Docker page of Cadvisor.  That only shows about 5GiB used if I add up all of the listings under Virtual Size.

It also doesn't correspond to a df -k  which shows that /dev/loop0 mounted on /var/lib/docker is 59% full