File Sync / Backup Docker

I'm posting this here because I think what i'm really looking for is a docker program.  I'm looking for a program to run on unRAID to backup files form 3 different share locations to a single backup drive mounted by Unassigned devices.  I think the actual function I'm looking for is something that "sync's" files between those locations, because I want to be able to plug the drive into other computers and read it.  I have a program called AllWay Sync that runs on windows and I can manually tell it to scan for changes and update the backup location, but I'm looking for something that will perform that function on unRAID and run nightly if not be a real time update.  I think I'd prefer the nightly run so it stays spun down during the day.  I have a program called AllwaySync that works great from Windows but I want something that can be installed in unRAID and I don't have to keep up with the backups.

Crash Plan would work if it left the files in native format not an encrypted database.  There are other "sync" docker programs I could try but they are designed around syncing multiple devices between each other OR they only send to a cloud service.  One of the non cloud sync programs MIGHT work but it doesn't look like it's designed to do quite what i'm looking to do so I thought I'd ask if anyone know of a backup program that leaves files in their native format, or point to point sync program please let me know.

Thanks for any help.