unRAID OS version 6.4.0-rc7a available


155 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

Thanks for looking at the diagnostic file.   I'll comb through the Plex logs, but as per PlexPy, there wasn't any content activity during 11/1 at all.   Interesting...

Edited by luisv
Link to post
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Upgrading: We have changed the way one checks for new unRAID OS releases.  Please refer to Update OS below.   Bugs: If you want to report an issue, please start a new topic in this board.

The flash drive backup integrated into the OS instead of via a plugin is a good idea.  But I would like one change to take place:   On the backup disk.cfg, can you please set startArray to b

I can confirm there is a bug that makes it impossible to choose cores if you have 8 or less cores when creating a new VM. If there are more than 8 cores available the first 8 are grayed out until

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, luisv said:

Thanks for looking at the diagnostic file.   I'll comb through the Plex logs, but as per PlexPy, there wasn't any content activity during 11/1 at all.   Interesting...

 

You can try this (Read the balance of the thread):

 

         https://forums.lime-technology.com/topic/58855-regular-out-of-memory-problems/#comment-577424

 

It has help several folks out with similar problems.

 

Link to post
2 hours ago, Frank1940 said:

 

You can try this (Read the balance of the thread):

 

         https://forums.lime-technology.com/topic/58855-regular-out-of-memory-problems/#comment-577424

 

It has help several folks out with similar problems.

 

 

The system has 32GB of ram.  Mine was originally set to 10 and 20, so I changed it to 5 and 10... should I go lower?  Although I read the thread, I'm not sure what to initially set it to.   

Link to post
7 minutes ago, luisv said:

 

The system has 32GB of ram.  Mine was originally set to 10 and 20, so I changed it to 5 and 10... should I go lower?  Although I read the thread, I'm not sure what to initially set it to.   

 

Consensuses is the 1% and 2% are suitable for are more than enough for 16GB and above. 

Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.