Jump to content
Djoss

[Support] Djoss - FileZilla

88 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

Try to stop the container, clear the content of the appdata folder and then restart the container.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Djoss said:

Try to stop the container, clear the content of the appdata folder and then restart the container.

Getting the same error.

Share this post


Link to post

So the client is working now.

The only change made recently was installing Firefox docker. After that, FileZilla has started working.

Share this post


Link to post

Have been using this for a few weeks but a couple of issues with it.

 

1) I dont seem to be able to CTRL + SHIFT Select items, for exmaple if I have 100 items, I have to CTRL and Click each item.

2) The WEB UI is very small and does not resize (even with auto scale) meaning I only see a few rows of each section at a time, is there anyway to change any of this?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, timethrow said:

Have been using this for a few weeks but a couple of issues with it.

 

1) I dont seem to be able to CTRL + SHIFT Select items, for exmaple if I have 100 items, I have to CTRL and Click each item.

2) The WEB UI is very small and does not resize (even with auto scale) meaning I only see a few rows of each section at a time, is there anyway to change any of this?

If you select the first item, then hold shift and select the last item, it will select them all.

 

Did you adjust the height of the window in the docker settings?

Share this post


Link to post

Hello Djoss, thank you for the Filezilla docker! I've recently noticed a change in behavior and I can't seem to fix it. I have the remote path set to /mnt/mpathh/myusername/files/TV and it has always worked but recently it has stopped the connection at the top level directory of my user name (where the .trash and .ssh files are), until now I have simply browsed to the desired directory from there but now I'd like to try the sync function which would require it to connect to the TV folder directly (at least I think). if you have any thoughts on why it isn't following the defined remote path to the end I would appreciate your insight. BTW it does log the error "no such file or directory" but there definitely is and I can navigate to it  within Filezilla once the connection is made to the top level directory. Thanks again!

Edited by Dissones4U
typo

Share this post


Link to post

Djoss - Firstly, thank you for this docker! I use it several times a week and it saves me a lot of time being able to download directly to my Unraid server.

 

Unfortunately, after the recent update, I've been experiencing problems.   In essence, after it starts the download process, the docker just stops.  Checking the log, I continue to get the following error: invalid source position for vertical gradient.  

 

Edit: I did a bit of testing after uninstalling the docker and reinstalling.  It only seems to hangup when I'm processing multiple files for download.  If it's only a single file, then it does it just fine - which seems odd to me.

 

Happy to send the log in it's entirety to you, but was just wondering if you had any thoughts on what might be causing the problem?

Edited by sisren

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/7/2019 at 8:09 AM, sisren said:

Djoss - Firstly, thank you for this docker! I use it several times a week and it saves me a lot of time being able to download directly to my Unraid server.

 

Unfortunately, after the recent update, I've been experiencing problems.   In essence, after it starts the download process, the docker just stops.  Checking the log, I continue to get the following error: invalid source position for vertical gradient.  

 

Edit: I did a bit of testing after uninstalling the docker and reinstalling.  It only seems to hangup when I'm processing multiple files for download.  If it's only a single file, then it does it just fine - which seems odd to me.

 

Happy to send the log in it's entirety to you, but was just wondering if you had any thoughts on what might be causing the problem?

I tried to reproduce without success.  I select multiple files from a server, right-click on them and then select Download.

Are you doing something different to reproduce the issue?

Also, can you provide the container log?

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/7/2019 at 5:09 AM, sisren said:

Unfortunately, after the recent update, I've been experiencing problems.   In essence, after it starts the download process, the docker just stops.  Checking the log, I continue to get the following error: invalid source position for vertical gradient. 

Today I am having the same issue. I removed the container, removed the FileZilla appdata folder so it would be a clean install. I tried starting up the docker and it gave me a few errors:

 

[s6-init] making user provided files available at /var/run/s6/etc...exited 0.
[s6-init] ensuring user provided files have correct perms...exited 0.
[fix-attrs.d] applying ownership & permissions fixes...
[fix-attrs.d] done.
[cont-init.d] executing container initialization scripts...
[cont-init.d] 00-app-niceness.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-app-niceness.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 00-app-script.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-app-script.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 00-app-user-map.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-app-user-map.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 00-clean-logmonitor-states.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-clean-logmonitor-states.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 00-clean-tmp-dir.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-clean-tmp-dir.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 00-set-app-deps.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-set-app-deps.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 00-set-home.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-set-home.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 00-take-config-ownership.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-take-config-ownership.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 00-xdg-runtime-dir.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-xdg-runtime-dir.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 10-certs.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 10-certs.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 10-cjk-font.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 10-cjk-font.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 10-nginx.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 10-nginx.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 10-vnc-password.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 10-vnc-password.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 10-web-index.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 10-web-index.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] filezilla.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] filezilla.sh: generating machine-id...
'/defaults/filezilla.xml' -> '/config/xdg/config/filezilla/filezilla.xml'
[cont-init.d] filezilla.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] done.
[services.d] starting services
[services.d] starting s6-fdholderd...
[services.d] starting nginx...
[services.d] starting certsmonitor...
[nginx] starting...
[services.d] starting xvfb...
[certsmonitor] disabling service: secure connection not enabled.
[xvfb] starting...
[services.d] starting statusmonitor...
[services.d] starting x11vnc...
[services.d] starting logmonitor...
[x11vnc] starting...
[services.d] starting openbox...
24/02/2020 15:33:43 passing arg to libvncserver: -rfbport
24/02/2020 15:33:43 passing arg to libvncserver: 5900
24/02/2020 15:33:43 passing arg to libvncserver: -rfbportv6
24/02/2020 15:33:43 passing arg to libvncserver: -1
24/02/2020 15:33:43 passing arg to libvncserver: -httpportv6
24/02/2020 15:33:43 passing arg to libvncserver: -1
24/02/2020 15:33:43 passing arg to libvncserver: -desktop
24/02/2020 15:33:43 passing arg to libvncserver: FileZilla
24/02/2020 15:33:43 x11vnc version: 0.9.14 lastmod: 2015-11-14 pid: 783
[statusmonitor] no file to monitor: disabling service...
[logmonitor] no file to monitor: disabling service...
24/02/2020 15:33:43 Using X display :0
24/02/2020 15:33:43 rootwin: 0x43 reswin: 0x200001 dpy: 0x566f79e0
24/02/2020 15:33:43
24/02/2020 15:33:43 ------------------ USEFUL INFORMATION ------------------
[openbox] starting...
24/02/2020 15:33:43 X DAMAGE available on display, using it for polling hints.
24/02/2020 15:33:43 To disable this behavior use: '-noxdamage'
24/02/2020 15:33:43
24/02/2020 15:33:43 Most compositing window managers like 'compiz' or 'beryl'
24/02/2020 15:33:43 cause X DAMAGE to fail, and so you may not see any screen
24/02/2020 15:33:43 updates via VNC. Either disable 'compiz' (recommended) or
24/02/2020 15:33:43 supply the x11vnc '-noxdamage' command line option.
24/02/2020 15:33:43 X COMPOSITE available on display, using it for window polling.
24/02/2020 15:33:43 To disable this behavior use: '-noxcomposite'
24/02/2020 15:33:43
24/02/2020 15:33:43 Wireframing: -wireframe mode is in effect for window moves.
24/02/2020 15:33:43 If this yields undesired behavior (poor response, painting
24/02/2020 15:33:43 errors, etc) it may be disabled:
24/02/2020 15:33:43 - use '-nowf' to disable wireframing completely.
24/02/2020 15:33:43 - use '-nowcr' to disable the Copy Rectangle after the
24/02/2020 15:33:43 moved window is released in the new position.
24/02/2020 15:33:43 Also see the -help entry for tuning parameters.
24/02/2020 15:33:43 You can press 3 Alt_L's (Left "Alt" key) in a row to
24/02/2020 15:33:43 repaint the screen, also see the -fixscreen option for
24/02/2020 15:33:43 periodic repaints.
24/02/2020 15:33:43 GrabServer control via XTEST.
24/02/2020 15:33:43
24/02/2020 15:33:43 Scroll Detection: -scrollcopyrect mode is in effect to
24/02/2020 15:33:43 use RECORD extension to try to detect scrolling windows
24/02/2020 15:33:43 (induced by either user keystroke or mouse input).
24/02/2020 15:33:43 If this yields undesired behavior (poor response, painting
24/02/2020 15:33:43 errors, etc) it may be disabled via: '-noscr'
24/02/2020 15:33:43 Also see the -help entry for tuning parameters.
24/02/2020 15:33:43 You can press 3 Alt_L's (Left "Alt" key) in a row to
24/02/2020 15:33:43 repaint the screen, also see the -fixscreen option for
24/02/2020 15:33:43 periodic repaints.
24/02/2020 15:33:43
24/02/2020 15:33:43 XKEYBOARD: number of keysyms per keycode 7 is greater
24/02/2020 15:33:43 than 4 and 51 keysyms are mapped above 4.
24/02/2020 15:33:43 Automatically switching to -xkb mode.
24/02/2020 15:33:43 If this makes the key mapping worse you can
24/02/2020 15:33:43 disable it with the "-noxkb" option.
24/02/2020 15:33:43 Also, remember "-remap DEAD" for accenting characters.
24/02/2020 15:33:43
24/02/2020 15:33:43 X FBPM extension not supported.
Xlib: extension "DPMS" missing on display ":0".
24/02/2020 15:33:43 X display is not capable of DPMS.
24/02/2020 15:33:43 --------------------------------------------------------
24/02/2020 15:33:43
24/02/2020 15:33:43 Default visual ID: 0x21
24/02/2020 15:33:43 Read initial data from X display into framebuffer.
24/02/2020 15:33:43 initialize_screen: fb_depth/fb_bpp/fb_Bpl 24/32/5120
24/02/2020 15:33:43
24/02/2020 15:33:43 X display :0 is 32bpp depth=24 true color
24/02/2020 15:33:43
24/02/2020 15:33:43 Listening for VNC connections on TCP port 5900
24/02/2020 15:33:43
24/02/2020 15:33:43 Xinerama is present and active (e.g. multi-head).
24/02/2020 15:33:43 Xinerama: number of sub-screens: 1
24/02/2020 15:33:43 Xinerama: no blackouts needed (only one sub-screen)
24/02/2020 15:33:43
24/02/2020 15:33:43 fb read rate: 1384 MB/sec
24/02/2020 15:33:43 fast read: reset -wait ms to: 10
24/02/2020 15:33:43 fast read: reset -defer ms to: 10
24/02/2020 15:33:43 The X server says there are 10 mouse buttons.
24/02/2020 15:33:43 screen setup finished.
24/02/2020 15:33:43

The VNC desktop is: 679299f9f350:0

0

******************************************************************************
Have you tried the x11vnc '-ncache' VNC client-side pixel caching feature yet?

The scheme stores pixel data offscreen on the VNC viewer side for faster
retrieval. It should work with any VNC viewer. Try it by running:

x11vnc -ncache 10 ...

One can also add -ncache_cr for smooth 'copyrect' window motion.
More info: http://www.karlrunge.com/x11vnc/faq.html#faq-client-caching

[services.d] starting app...
[app] starting FileZilla...
[services.d] done.
Reading locale option from /config/xdg/config/filezilla/filezilla.xml

** (filezilla:847): WARNING **: 15:33:45.794: invalid source position for vertical gradient

** (filezilla:847): WARNING **: 15:33:45.794: invalid source position for vertical gradient

** (filezilla:847): WARNING **: 15:33:45.799: invalid source position for vertical gradient

** (filezilla:847): WARNING **: 15:33:45.799: invalid source position for vertical gradient

** (filezilla:847): WARNING **: 15:33:45.835: invalid source position for vertical gradient

** (filezilla:847): WARNING **: 15:33:45.835: invalid source position for vertical gradient

** (filezilla:847): WARNING **: 15:33:45.840: invalid source position for vertical gradient

** (filezilla:847): WARNING **: 15:33:45.840: invalid source position for vertical gradient
24/02/2020 15:33:49 Got connection from client 127.0.0.1
24/02/2020 15:33:49 other clients:
24/02/2020 15:33:49 Got 'ws' WebSockets handshake
24/02/2020 15:33:49 Got protocol: binary
24/02/2020 15:33:49 - webSocketsHandshake: using binary/raw encoding
24/02/2020 15:33:49 - WebSockets client version hybi-13
24/02/2020 15:33:49 Disabled X server key autorepeat.
24/02/2020 15:33:49 to force back on run: 'xset r on' (3 times)
24/02/2020 15:33:49 incr accepted_client=1 for 127.0.0.1:57588 sock=10
24/02/2020 15:33:49 webSocketsDecodeHybi: got frame without mask
24/02/2020 15:33:49 rfbProcessClientProtocolVersion: read: I/O error
24/02/2020 15:33:49 client_count: 0
24/02/2020 15:33:49 Restored X server key autorepeat to: 1
24/02/2020 15:33:49 Client 127.0.0.1 gone
24/02/2020 15:33:49 Statistics events Transmit/ RawEquiv ( saved)
24/02/2020 15:33:49 TOTALS : 0 | 0/ 0 ( 0.0%)
24/02/2020 15:33:49 Statistics events Received/ RawEquiv ( saved)
24/02/2020 15:33:49 TOTALS : 0 | 0/ 0 ( 0.0%)
24/02/2020 15:33:55 Got connection from client 127.0.0.1
24/02/2020 15:33:55 other clients:
24/02/2020 15:33:55 Got 'ws' WebSockets handshake
24/02/2020 15:33:55 Got protocol: binary
24/02/2020 15:33:55 - webSocketsHandshake: using binary/raw encoding
24/02/2020 15:33:55 - WebSockets client version hybi-13
24/02/2020 15:33:55 Disabled X server key autorepeat.
24/02/2020 15:33:55 to force back on run: 'xset r on' (3 times)
24/02/2020 15:33:55 incr accepted_client=2 for 127.0.0.1:57594 sock=10
24/02/2020 15:33:55 webSocketsDecodeHybi: got frame without mask
24/02/2020 15:33:55 rfbProcessClientProtocolVersion: read: I/O error
24/02/2020 15:33:55 client_count: 0
24/02/2020 15:33:55 Restored X server key autorepeat to: 1
24/02/2020 15:33:55 Client 127.0.0.1 gone
24/02/2020 15:33:55 Statistics events Transmit/ RawEquiv ( saved)
24/02/2020 15:33:55 TOTALS : 0 | 0/ 0 ( 0.0%)
24/02/2020 15:33:55 Statistics events Received/ RawEquiv ( saved)
24/02/2020 15:33:55 TOTALS : 0 | 0/ 0 ( 0.0%)

 

There are also a few redmarked error lines in there:

24/02/2020 15:33:49 rfbProcessClientProtocolVersion: read: I/O error

filezilla: Fatal IO error 22 (Invalid argument) on X server :0.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

image.thumb.png.f9969cddf9c8d9cc11cd3a06d935b67b.png

I just fired up Filezilla after using it a lot. Nothing has changed but I see this when starting the docker. 

When I hover over the x it says server disconnected code 1006

The logs on the server have this:

 

** (filezilla:926): WARNING **: 13:02:02.643: invalid source position for vertical gradient


** (filezilla:926): WARNING **: 13:02:02.671: invalid source position for vertical gradient


** (filezilla:926): WARNING **: 13:02:02.671: invalid source position for vertical gradient


** (filezilla:926): WARNING **: 13:02:02.682: invalid source position for vertical gradient


** (filezilla:926): WARNING **: 13:02:02.682: invalid source position for vertical gradient


** (filezilla:926): WARNING **: 13:02:02.747: invalid source position for vertical gradient


** (filezilla:926): WARNING **: 13:02:02.747: invalid source position for vertical gradient


** (filezilla:926): WARNING **: 13:02:02.755: invalid source position for vertical gradient


** (filezilla:926): WARNING **: 13:02:02.755: invalid source position for vertical gradient

29/08/2020 13:17:52 Got connection from client 127.0.0.1
29/08/2020 13:17:52 other clients:
29/08/2020 13:17:52 Got 'ws' WebSockets handshake
29/08/2020 13:17:52 - webSocketsHandshake: using base64 encoding
29/08/2020 13:17:52 - WebSockets client version hybi-13

29/08/2020 13:17:52 Disabled X server key autorepeat.
29/08/2020 13:17:52 to force back on run: 'xset r on' (3 times)
29/08/2020 13:17:52 incr accepted_client=1 for 127.0.0.1:59822 sock=10
29/08/2020 13:17:52 webSocketsDecodeHybi: got frame without mask
29/08/2020 13:17:52 rfbProcessClientProtocolVersion: read: I/O error

29/08/2020 13:17:52 client_count: 0
29/08/2020 13:17:52 Restored X server key autorepeat to: 1
29/08/2020 13:17:52 Client 127.0.0.1 gone
29/08/2020 13:17:52 Statistics events Transmit/ RawEquiv ( saved)
29/08/2020 13:17:52 TOTALS : 0 | 0/ 0 ( 0.0%)
29/08/2020 13:17:52 Statistics events Received/ RawEquiv ( saved)
29/08/2020 13:17:52 TOTALS : 0 | 0/ 0 ( 0.0%)

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/29/2020 at 1:22 PM, mwoods98 said:

image.thumb.png.f9969cddf9c8d9cc11cd3a06d935b67b.png

I just fired up Filezilla after using it a lot. Nothing has changed but I see this when starting the docker. 

When I hover over the x it says server disconnected code 1006

The logs on the server have this:

 


** (filezilla:926): WARNING **: 13:02:02.643: invalid source position for vertical gradient


** (filezilla:926): WARNING **: 13:02:02.671: invalid source position for vertical gradient


** (filezilla:926): WARNING **: 13:02:02.671: invalid source position for vertical gradient


** (filezilla:926): WARNING **: 13:02:02.682: invalid source position for vertical gradient


** (filezilla:926): WARNING **: 13:02:02.682: invalid source position for vertical gradient


** (filezilla:926): WARNING **: 13:02:02.747: invalid source position for vertical gradient


** (filezilla:926): WARNING **: 13:02:02.747: invalid source position for vertical gradient


** (filezilla:926): WARNING **: 13:02:02.755: invalid source position for vertical gradient


** (filezilla:926): WARNING **: 13:02:02.755: invalid source position for vertical gradient

29/08/2020 13:17:52 Got connection from client 127.0.0.1
29/08/2020 13:17:52 other clients:
29/08/2020 13:17:52 Got 'ws' WebSockets handshake
29/08/2020 13:17:52 - webSocketsHandshake: using base64 encoding
29/08/2020 13:17:52 - WebSockets client version hybi-13

29/08/2020 13:17:52 Disabled X server key autorepeat.
29/08/2020 13:17:52 to force back on run: 'xset r on' (3 times)
29/08/2020 13:17:52 incr accepted_client=1 for 127.0.0.1:59822 sock=10
29/08/2020 13:17:52 webSocketsDecodeHybi: got frame without mask
29/08/2020 13:17:52 rfbProcessClientProtocolVersion: read: I/O error

29/08/2020 13:17:52 client_count: 0
29/08/2020 13:17:52 Restored X server key autorepeat to: 1
29/08/2020 13:17:52 Client 127.0.0.1 gone
29/08/2020 13:17:52 Statistics events Transmit/ RawEquiv ( saved)
29/08/2020 13:17:52 TOTALS : 0 | 0/ 0 ( 0.0%)
29/08/2020 13:17:52 Statistics events Received/ RawEquiv ( saved)
29/08/2020 13:17:52 TOTALS : 0 | 0/ 0 ( 0.0%)

 

Try to clear your browser's cache.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.