Docker Plex Container Can't Seem to Map to User Share

Hello Folks,

My Plex media server running as a Docker container can't seem to map my SMB user share named "Media." I am able to access my Plex media server via web GUI, but it can't seem to find the share. However, my Plex media server can access the SMB user share (drive M:\ as show in the screensot). Drive M:\ is the mapped to the same SMB share "Media." Is there anything that I am missing here?ide. 

Here's what I have done to troubleshoot:

• I tried reinstalling the Docker container by doing the following: via the Docker tab and via the Apps tab on the unRAID webGUI, and still no luck. Watched a few YouTube video tutorials, and still no luck. For my current settings, please refer to the screenshots below.
  • Tried a different user share to see if maybe the user share is the issue. Still no luck.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

https://i.imgur.com/q5QcAwt.png
https://i.imgur.com/OdY1rFm.png
https://i.imgur.com/BJfHWG8.png

22 minutes ago, Squid said:

In your mappings, you will find the share at /media within Plex

I don't know if you checked the screenshots already, but in one of the screenshots, /media is not accessible, just local and network drives (which are mapped to the same SMB user share). /media is not accessible within Plex at all.

8 minutes ago, kamuska said:

I don't know if you checked the screenshots already, but in one of the screenshots, /media is not accessible, just local and network drives (which are mapped to the same SMB user share). /media is not accessible within Plex at all.

Are you quite sure that you're hitting the UI for Plex running on your server, and not plex running on Windows.  At the top of the left hand list should be a "/" clicking on it will populate the right side, and media will be there.

Your comment about local and network drives implies its running on Windows, since there's basically no such thing under linux

Edited by Squid
7 minutes ago, Squid said:

Are you quite sure that you're hitting the UI for Plex running on your server, and not plex running on Windows.  At the top of the left hand list should be a "/" clicking on it will populate the right side, and media will be there.

My apologies. As it turns out, I was acutally hitting the UI for Plex running on my PC. So I removed the server, which was my PC. Now in the Plex UI it says, "Looking for servers..."