[Support] Linuxserver.io - Qbittorrent

22 minutes ago, xMaverickx said:
Ok, great. I use NPM as well, so in theory this should work for me as well, but I edited the proxy host in NPM and copy and pasted exactly what you wrote above in the custom configuration and nothing seemed to change. I checked the config file directly as well and the code is there.

Not sure why. Any ideas? Many thanks for helping.

Go to custom location, for path put "/" without quotes and edit this location with this code

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

IMG_20200629_105532.jpg

Edited by skois
  • Thanks 1
On 4/18/2020 at 2:18 PM, JBanner said:

Hi All, I'm having a new problem for the last month or so.

Nothing on my setup changed, I'm running latest versions of everything.

Qbittorrent all of a sudden started to move completed torrents into my "Auto" folder i.e. the folder that is bein autowatched for new torrents.

Normally the download is moved when completed to a folder called "completed" and the torrent is moved to "finished torrents"

The relevant paths are still assigned correctly within settings, and if i manually "set download location" to the "completed" directory by right clicking the torrent it moves to the correct place on completion.

image.png.f3680352df92d44bbea3b4cc14aa80f1.png

I'm still having this problem, anybody have any ideas?

Hi all,

I'm having a slight issue with uploading on my Unraid using Qbittorrent. I seem to be getting very, very small amounts of data uploaded to various trackers - whereas an identical setup on my PC far outperforms my server.

As an experiment I set up the exact same torrents seeding on my PC and the same on Unraid (around 900 each to a single private tracker), made all the settings the same etc, and the client on my PC uploads waaaay more than the Unraid client does. I find it particularly annoying as my Unraid is on 24/7 while my PC is only on a few hours ago, but seems to far outperform it over the course of the last two months.

Does anyone have any suggestions why this could be the case? I've tried tweaking all sorts of settings and nothing really seems to make a difference. It's driving me a bit bananas as having a server seeding 24/7 was one of the main reasons I got into Unraid.

@gaikokujinkyofusho

I think I may have solved the issue. I found that 'Automatic Torrent Management' was not on/ticked for every new torrent. If I start a torrent then manually tick this it looks to get moved correctly.

Unfortunately it looks like the options to configure this are not available in the WebGUI only the full desktop client, but...

I opened the qBittorrent.conf in notepad and adjusted the following section to look like this (I only had to modify the last line on mine, false to true)

[BitTorrent]

Session\DisableAutoTMMTriggers\CategorySavePathChanged=false
Session\DisableAutoTMMByDefault=false
Session\DisableAutoTMMTriggers\CategoryChanged=false
Session\DisableAutoTMMTriggers\DefaultSavePathChanged=true

Hopefully this will work for you too.

***Edit: I have since changed all of the above to true.

Edited by twistedsanity

I've posted about this a few times but had no response and still struggling with it.

I am seeding over 1000 torrents to a few private trackers and have had my Unraid running for 30+ days now and have barely uploaded more than a couple hundred MB. Whereas my PC on the same network has uploaded far more, despite only being on a few times a day.

I've port forwarded the listening port to my router and it still seems to make no difference, and as far as I can tell is still not 'connectable' in the way private trackers require.

Can anyone please advise on where I may be going wrong? My settings are otherwise pretty identical on both machines and follow best practice guides elsewhere on the net.

On 7/18/2020 at 7:11 PM, twistedsanity said:

@gaikokujinkyofusho

I think I may have solved the issue. I found that 'Automatic Torrent Management' was not on/ticked for every new torrent. If I start a torrent then manually tick this it looks to get moved correctly.

Unfortunately it looks like the options to configure this are not available in the WebGUI only the full desktop client, but...

I opened the qBittorrent.conf in notepad and adjusted the following section to look like this (I only had to modify the last line on mine, false to true)

[BitTorrent]

Session\DisableAutoTMMTriggers\CategorySavePathChanged=false
Session\DisableAutoTMMByDefault=false
Session\DisableAutoTMMTriggers\CategoryChanged=false
Session\DisableAutoTMMTriggers\DefaultSavePathChanged=true

Hopefully this will work for you too.

I've just tried this but still no luck....

• 2 weeks later...

I installed this via the community apps, working great by the way. However, every time I leave the application the column headings that I changed return to the default settings the next time I return to the application. This is quite annoying. All of the other settings seem to retain the changes but not the column headings. Anyone else have this problem (see screenshot)? Ideas?

This is default

image.thumb.png.93ef2c6c47d0025fcf1dd797613c4c48.png

This is the way I want it configured

image.thumb.png.e4928915b780269ebc414be7e545c8de.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2017 at 2:40 AM, linuxserver.io said:

linuxserver_medium.png

Application Name: Qbittorrent

Application Site: https://www.qbittorrent.org

Docker: https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/qbittorrent/

Github: https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-qbittorrent/

Please post any questions/issues relating to this docker you have in this thread.

The default username/password for the webui is admin/adminadmin

If you are not using Unraid (and you should be!) then please do not post here, instead head to linuxserver.io to see how to get support.

The default username/password for the webui is admin/adminadmin seems not working, anyway to reset?>

On 6/11/2020 at 4:09 PM, Ademar said:

I've been using RSS a lot on qBittorrent on Windows, and I'm missing that function on the Web UI. Is there any way to see the normal UI over VNC or something similar? Or do I have to set up something like FlexGet to download the torrent files, and then have qBittorrent monitor folders.

I am having the same issue.  Seems like it is something that will never get implemented.

1 hour ago, nerbonne said:

I am having the same issue.  Seems like it is something that will never get implemented.

I've been digging around on GitHub. RSS in WebUI has actually been ready for 2 months, but the team keep adding new issues that they want to do before they release 4.2.6. https://github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/milestone/61

Guys, I get this happening to me from time to time... Some if not most torrent get downloaded and Radarr picks them up correctly and all, then the torrent gets removed as should be from client. However, from time to time I get these anoyances where the torrents dissapear from the client even though Radarr still hasen't picked them up, and other where it gets correctly picked up, but not removed from the client and it just lingers there in the queue. What's going on?

Just this morning:

MovieServiceLinking [Some Title  - 2020 - WEBDL-1080p.mkv] > [[Some Title (2020)][tt0000000, 000000]]09:20

RssSyncServiceRSS Sync Completed. Reports found: 220, Reports grabbed: 109:03

DownloadServiceReport sent to qbittorrent. Some.Title.2020.1080p.Atmos.x264-CM09:03

DownloadDecisionMakerProcessing 220 releases09:03

The movie gets linked, but not moved and nothing is sent to the download client after that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2020 at 4:16 AM, tomsliwowski said:

Firefox seems not to like the login page so my solution was log in using Chrome and just adding a bypass to my home LAN to not require auth...not a good solution, I know, but it lets me use the container.

thanks for the reply, i did end up removed the app and reinstall, seems taking the login ok.

On 5/29/2020 at 3:41 AM, DarthZash said:

This is my config, the default port is 8080 so all you got to do is delete it. 

re add it  and another variable for WEBUI_PORT

[..]

Wow thank you very much! Spend an hour debugging my docker/VPN setup (all I got was HTTP 401) only to find out that this was the problem. So I guess my VPN setup works perfectly... Ah well :)

Is there a clean / proper way to shut down this qbittorrent container?

Every time I stop my array, or restart the container I get a cluster of torrents with the error "Missing Files". Qbittorrent then goes and checks through them, and they're always all fine, but it takes a lot of time, necessary resources and disk spinning. Also once the check is complete I need to go and manually click resume for each torrent.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/29/2020 at 2:56 AM, skois said:

Go to custom location, for path put "/" without quotes and edit this location with this code

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

IMG_20200629_105532.jpg

Is it possible to get this working on LetsEncrypt conf file too?

edit: figured it out for anyone else who might want to theme:

create a file called whatever (I used theme-park.conf and add it into the letsencrypt nginx folder

edit it to add these lines:

proxy_hide_header   "x-webkit-csp";
    proxy_hide_header   "content-security-policy";
    proxy_set_header Accept-Encoding "";
    sub_filter
    '</head>'
    '<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="https://gilbn.github.io/theme.park/CSS/themes/qbittorrent/space-gray.css">
    </head>';
    sub_filter_once on;

then just add this line to your qbittorrent conf in the first "location / {" area

include /config/nginx/theme-park.conf;

done!

Edited by radwimp
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/20/2020 at 12:06 PM, cjhammel said:

How do we configure this docker to set the file mask on downloads to 777 for directories and 666 for files.

I'm also having this issue just recently. Files and folders downloaded by qBittorrent are using the wrong mask now for some reason and I don't see any way to set it in the app config, so I am guessing something happened at the container level.

my container automatically updated to 4.3.0 but it isn't whitelisted yet on trackers, so i'd rather downgrade for now. what is the best way to do so?

on one forum, someone mentioned getting a version number from the More Info tab on the container image, but i can't find it, and add that to the repository on the container's Edit page.

can anyone write a quick step by step for me please? i believe i've turned off automatic updates for the future.

thanks.

• Like 1
On 10/24/2020 at 9:08 AM, gellux said:

my container automatically updated to 4.3.0 but it isn't whitelisted yet on trackers, so i'd rather downgrade for now. what is the best way to do so?

on one forum, someone mentioned getting a version number from the More Info tab on the container image, but i can't find it, and add that to the repository on the container's Edit page.

can anyone write a quick step by step for me please? i believe i've turned off automatic updates for the future.

thanks.

I had same issue and had to rollback to 4.2.5 to fix it.  This issue is well documented at reddit.

I ended up adding "tag" to the docker "repository" field.  Edit the docker container repository field to this: 

linuxserver/qbittorrent:14.2.5.99202004250119-7015-2c65b79ubuntu18.04.1-ls93

Hope this helps...

Edited by NVrEnough
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
53 minutes ago, NVrEnough said:

I had same issue and had to rollback to 4.2.5 to fix it.  This issue is well documented at reddit.

I ended up adding "tag" to the docker "repository" field.  Edit the docker container repository field to this: 

linuxserver/qbittorrent:14.2.5.99202004250119-7015-2c65b79ubuntu18.04.1-ls93

Hope this helps...

yes this has fixed it, thanks very much