[Support] Linuxserver.io - Qbittorrent

33 minutes ago, Squid said:

Question:  When you edit the template does it state for repository mace/qbittorent or linuxserver/qbittorent?

Just went to test your problem, and a regression error in CA wound up under this circumstance that it would always pull mace instead of linuxserver.  Pumping out an update to CA right now.

The first time I installed the docker I selected the LSIO container but it did install the Mace one.

5 minutes ago, Squid said:

Delete the container.  Then update CA and reinstall lsio.  Then see if anything changes.

I deleted the container and the appdata folder for it. Updated CA and re-installed. This time the template was right and I installed the LSIO version.

The trouble now is that the webui doesn't load, just a blank screen.

6 minutes ago, Dimtar said:

I deleted the container and the appdata folder for it. Updated CA and re-installed. This time the template was right and I installed the LSIO version.

The trouble now is that the webui doesn't load, just a blank screen.

lol  But at least now the problem is relevant to this particular thread and the lsio guys will be able to assist.

• 3 weeks later...

So been using this for a couple months now and it has been working fine. When I woke up this morning it is refusing to connect to the webUI.  I get the login page and then when I log in it either says 

Unable to log in, qBittorrent is probably unreachable.

Or it appears to log in and I see the layout (categories on the left then torrents and details split on the right) but each section says 

Error: Unknown

I checked one of my torrent sites and it seems like my torrents aren't going either.

I've checked for updates (and took an update) to the docker but still getting the same result.

The logs for it are just repeating where the webUI is and what the username is for the admin (which is correct)

[s6-finish] syncing disks.
[s6-finish] sending all processes the TERM signal.
[s6-finish] sending all processes the KILL signal and exiting.

[s6-init] making user provided files available at /var/run/s6/etc...exited 0.
[s6-init] ensuring user provided files have correct perms...exited 0.
[fix-attrs.d] applying ownership & permissions fixes...
[fix-attrs.d] done.
[cont-init.d] executing container initialization scripts...
[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: executing...
[s6-init] making user provided files available at /var/run/s6/etc...exited 0.
[s6-init] ensuring user provided files have correct perms...exited 0.
[fix-attrs.d] applying ownership & permissions fixes...
[fix-attrs.d] done.
[cont-init.d] executing container initialization scripts...
[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: executing...
usermod: no changes

-------------------------------------
_ ()
| | ___ _ __
| | / __| | | / \
| | \__ \ | | | () |
|_| |___/ |_| \__/

Brought to you by linuxserver.io
We gratefully accept donations at:
https://www.linuxserver.io/donate/
GID/UID

User uid: 99
User gid: 100

[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 30-config: executing...
[cont-init.d] 30-config: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] done.
[services.d] starting services
[services.d] done.

******** Information ********
To control qBittorrent, access the Web UI at http://localhost:8080
The Web UI administrator user name is:

Edited by Chaotic
17 minutes ago, Chaotic said:

So been using this for a couple months now and it has been working fine. When I woke up this morning it is refusing to connect to the webUI.  I get the login page and then when I log in it either says 

Or it appears to log in and I see the layout (categories on the left then torrents and details split on the right) but each section says 

I checked one of my torrent sites and it seems like my torrents aren't going either.

I've checked for updates (and took an update) to the docker but still getting the same result.

The logs for it are just repeating where the webUI is and what the username is for the admin (which is correct)

Post your docker run command as seen here:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/57181-real-docker-faq/#comment-564345

Also your complete diagnostics zip from Unraid: Tools - Diagnostics

5 minutes ago, trurl said:

Post your docker run command as seen here:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/57181-real-docker-faq/#comment-564345

Also your complete diagnostics zip from Unraid: Tools - Diagnostics

Command:
root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='qbittorrent' --net='bridge' -e TZ="America/New_York" -e HOST_OS="unRAID" -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '6881:6881/tcp' -p '6881:6881/udp' -p '8080:8080/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/downloads/':'/downloads':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/qbittorrent':'/config':'rw' 'linuxserver/qbittorrent' 
26056657944ef7a9499bc90cbf235d017d0bedd681b13e98a4b123b9aa7b6481

The command finished successfully!

tower-diagnostics-20181120-0937.zip

On 11/20/2018 at 9:40 AM, Chaotic said:

Command:
root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='qbittorrent' --net='bridge' -e TZ="America/New_York" -e HOST_OS="unRAID" -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '6881:6881/tcp' -p '6881:6881/udp' -p '8080:8080/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/downloads/':'/downloads':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/qbittorrent':'/config':'rw' 'linuxserver/qbittorrent' 
26056657944ef7a9499bc90cbf235d017d0bedd681b13e98a4b123b9aa7b6481

The command finished successfully!

tower-diagnostics-20181120-0937.zip

Update on this it continued till today when I had time to actually look into it and attempted to reinstall qbittorrent docker and that seemed to fix the problem for about 30 mins and then it started back up again.

I'm going to switch everything over to transmission for now so I can get back to my things working and then I'll keep checking this since I like qbittorrent better.

• 2 weeks later...

Just installed this docker and I get the following error when starting the UI:

[12.12.2018 17:02:38] WebUI started.

[12.12.2018 17:02:38] Bad response from server: (401 [error,getplugins]) Unauthorized

Then, if I click on the setting icon, I get:

[12.12.2018 17:03:27] JS error: [http://10.0.0.151:8082/js/webui.js : 762] Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'rTorrent' of undefined

Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

So I just added a cache drive to my server (a 250gig 970 evo)  and set appdata/domains/system to prefer cache. Stopped docker and ran the mover so docker image gets moved to the cache then restarted docker. After doing so, qBittorrent's web ui reported "QBittorrent Client is not reachable". The tracker shows that all my torrents are stopped and chrome's developer tool reports the following error every other second:

GET http://192.168.1.5:8080/api/v2/sync/maindata?rid=1&jq6bbjox 403 (Forbidden)    mootools-1.2-core-yc.js:485

Edited by newbaer
On 12/12/2018 at 7:07 PM, thestip said:

Just installed this docker and I get the following error when starting the UI:

[12.12.2018 17:02:38] WebUI started.

[12.12.2018 17:02:38] Bad response from server: (401 [error,getplugins]) Unauthorized

Then, if I click on the setting icon, I get:

[12.12.2018 17:03:27] JS error: [http://10.0.0.151:8082/js/webui.js : 762] Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'rTorrent' of undefined

Any ideas?

Wrong thread. This is for qBittorrent , not rTorrent. Here is that support thread: 

On 12/30/2018 at 12:30 AM, sadeq said:

the new qbittorrent release (4.1.5) includes a search tab in the web ui, can you please update to 4.1.5 ?

I made a PR for this: https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-qbittorrent/pull/38

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everybody !

I m a noob at Unraid, I just created a new server, and I try to DL torrent file, but it s doesn't  work...

I tried with Deluge, Transmission and now with Qbittorrent.

I setup my routeur with the good forwarding port, I setup the DL folder ....

when I put a torrent files ( public or private tracker ) the files start to DL but few second after the speed drop down ! The sources are good, the trackers are working. If I put pause and resume, the torrent start to DL then stop again...

I feel it s a kind of writing issue maybe ? 

If someone have any idea... :)

Thanks !!!!

Cheers

Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 7.29.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 7.36.35 PM.png

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, CyrixDX4 said:

Why are you on an unsupported/old build of UnRaid? 6.1 is deprecated, we are at 6.6.x now.

His sig has not been updated, probably since we moved to the new forum software. He probably isn't even aware we have sigs here since you have to enable them in order to see them.

Looking at the most recent diagnostics he posted on another thread he is on 6.6.6

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2019 at 11:22 AM, trurl said:

His sig has not been updated, probably since we moved to the new forum software. He probably isn't even aware we have sigs here since you have to enable them in order to see them.

Yeah I'm on latest ...not much to go on nothing in the docker logs indicate any issues.....installed the BitTorrent docker with vpn and just disabled the vpn and it works fine.... weird  

Hello,

I'm having trouble to set up permissions with this docker.

I read the entire thread and manage to fix the empty webpage, the I configured qbittorrent and everything looks good, I'm able to download, but I can't make my other dockers works well with this one.

I have pfsense vm being my firewall, I have my unraid and my dockers on the same net, but each docker with a separate IP, this qbitorrent with an IP and my Sonarr with another IP.

For some reason every time I download something, this docker can move it to the proper folder (I have enabled incomplete folder and then when it finishes it moves the file to the category folder or the complete folder).

But Sonarr is not able to access that file to move it or rename it for some reason.

I already set the UMASK as someone described above but it doesn't seem to work.

Can someone help me?

Thanks.

820564964_ScreenShot2019-02-21at1_52_56PM.png.9198542bee75f6949b277f9fe4475f54.png

I'm having a strange issue.

If I go to the URL, I am greeted with "This site can’t be reached, ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE." If I refresh I get the same thing, but if I press enter in the address bar, it loads me to the login screen and everything works fine.

Anybody else experiencing this or have an idea for a fix?

Edited by ctrlaltd1337