linuxserver.io

[Support] Linuxserver.io - Qbittorrent

156 posts in this topic Last Reply

Posted (edited)

How do you get this to work?
image.png.196a66a029db3643a11e763bedd8fc83.png

Python or Bash. Don't care. /script/ is a path mapped into the docker for qbittorrent.

Edited by Leverz
Additional information.

I noticed as today that my pre-existing speed limits for uploads are no longer enforced. Is this a known issue from a recent update?

I am confused about the configuration of the download folder.  By default it is set to /downloads.  But where exactly is that folder on my unRAID server?  Is it contained in one of my shares?  If I wanted to change to a share that is mounted at /mnt/user/media/videos then can I just enter this into the config settings in the web UI?  And does the address that I entered above make sense?

3 hours ago, wayner said:

I am confused about the configuration of the download folder.  By default it is set to /downloads.  But where exactly is that folder on my unRAID server? 

Wherever the host part of the path is set to. The container side lists what the docker sees, the host side shows where it is in unraid.

A stupid question, where i can see if port is open? (it should be open, but normal you get a symbol or something somewhere where you can see if its working?)

Hi all, I have everything up and running and downloading to my /downloads/ folder.

My question is about moving the files and folders from the download directory to their final location, such as in /TV/ and /Movies/, and then re-seeding the content in QBittorent.

A similar scenario is where I would want to download something to somewhere other than the /downloads/ folder.

I have tried re-adding the torrent and manually inputting the location, which should kick off a verification check and re-seed the content.

It seems to just download the data again to the /downloads/ folder, despite me manually editing the path when adding the torrent.

Many thanks