How to delete a docker

Thanks.

When I did that It only showed me the docker's config fields. I'll try in another browser, it could be some ad-blocker preventing me from seeing it, as I know sometimes those tickboxes don't show for me unless I use IE. Unfortunately, TOWER has gone into one of its sulks again now, as the WEB GUI is not resolving - it does this from time to time - but its shares are still working. So I'll try again in the morning, when it has stopped sulking.

3 minutes ago, JB7334 said:

When I did that It only showed me the docker's config fields.

O.o  Seems strange.  There should be a "Remove" option when clicking the icon from either the dashboard or the docker tab.  Alternatively, from the Apps tab (Installed Apps), you can click the red X next to each app to do the same thing.  (The latter if it doesn't work I can help further with  ;-))

It came back - it must have been doing some housekeeping.

I found it  Doh!  "Remove"  oh, you mean that 'remove', that one?  - LOL.  Oh yeah.

I was expecting a nice active grey button per-row, like the plugin page. There's nothing like consistency.   {I have to blame someone!}

I am just trying to find something to sync my array to another backup NAS (as Windoze SMB and Windoze sync progs are too slow). I was hoping for an Rsync plugin, but I guess I'll play with scripts or leave windows running overnight.

Thanks.

J.

17 hours ago, Squid said:

@bonienl, @gfjardim, @eschultz are the ones to blame.   Happens when distinct individuals do the different sections and they are then merged into the mainline.  It's getting better over time though.

It's true!  We will be making the interface more consistent across Docker, VM, etc. in the near future.  Also will be leveraging new tech (websockets), added in 6.4, to give the web interface a real-time "feel" to status based controls -- like the cpu usage bars on the dashboard.