Unable to write to Docker Image

Hoping someone might be able to help me with a pretty basic question.  Over the past few days I've been getting error messages which says "Unable to write to Docker Image" and "Docker Image either full or corrupted.

I'm a complete newbie, have never written a line of code in my life and installed unRAID from youtube videos.  So I'd really appreciate if you could respond in the simplest possible language.

Much appreciated.

7 hours ago, RJAPerkins said:

Hoping someone might be able to help me with a pretty basic question.  Over the past few days I've been getting error messages which says "Unable to write to Docker Image" and "Docker Image either full or corrupted.

I'm a complete newbie, have never written a line of code in my life and installed unRAID from youtube videos.  So I'd really appreciate if you could respond in the simplest possible language.

Much appreciated.

my advice would be to check if you still have some free space on your cache drive.  Imo its full or nearly full.  Dockers need to write logs, so some free space on your app share ( typically found on the cache drive ) .  Hope that helps?

• 6 years later...

I have this problem as well. it first started with my Plex having a constantly sorrupt database. I became frustrated and tried wiping plex and its appdata and config ( i am also newish). After going in and trying to reinstall a fresh docker for Plex, it now says the docker image is corrupt. I tried downloading an ark server to see if it did the same thing to which it did. now I am looking to wipe all of my dockers and start from scratch but still retain all my movies and tv shows (50tb might i add) and just work on remapping the dockers after their install. but now I am currently running into "Unable to write to Docker Image" and now im stuck. I will post my diagnostics.

plexserver-diagnostics-20240124-0707.zip