(SOLVED) modified Plex Docker Config and it Disappeared. I need PLEX!

I have been having some transcoding issue so I have been trying to clean things up a bit so the CPU cores are a little more defined. Anyways I found the Docker Thread Get Fancy with Docker and CPU Pinning..

So I updated my plex container with 

--cpuset=0,2,4,6

Missed that it should have been --cpuset-cpus

I clicked apply. It did its thing and the docker restarted. Then it was gone. It no longer appears in my list of Dockers. Just gone! Its not running and not listed in the Docker list any more.

Any thoughts? How do I go about finding the config file?

Sorry guys.. I really don't know what I am doing. I pretend well though! I needs my plex!

Edited by bedpan

Thanks... No way to modify the config file without re-creating? I am sure I can figure out the paths.. I hope...

I was not sure which thread to put it in.. The container thread, the getting fancy with Docker thread? Seems like it is not really related to either and more a how to fix stupid mistakes type thing.. Which in the end in my mind just pollutes the main threads with issues most people will not see.. 

Not arguing.. just explaining...

Thanks for the help folks..

I removed the Orphans as suggested... I missed the adding from a template. I read that as just re-add the docker again... So took me sometime to figure out my paths but I got it done. I re-read things again this morning. Went back and had a look and realized it can be done from the templates as suggested. Would have been easier.. All is fixed now.

Many thanks.

Mike

I've deleted a Docker or (3) in past and found it was rather easy after botching up (2) installs to find the previous installed button in Community Applications. I guess its why I'm sold on Dockers now. Even I can mess things up and have somebody save my butt once or twice. lol

Glad you got it figured out. Can you add (SOLVED) to the beginning of your topic? Lets others know you solved your problem. :D 

4 hours ago, kizer said:

I've deleted a Docker or (3) in past and found it was rather easy after botching up (2) installs to find the previous installed button in Community Applications. I guess its why I'm sold on Dockers now. Even I can mess things up and have somebody save my butt once or twice. lol

Glad you got it figured out. Can you add (SOLVED) to the beginning of your topic? Lets others know you solved your problem. :D 

Done and thanks all...

• 2 years later...