[Support] Djoss - CrashPlan PRO (aka CrashPlan for Small Business)

On 8/27/2017 at 7:44 AM, Ned said:

I think I figured it out.  I needed to allocate more memory to the crashplan app.

Thank you for this information. I has the same issue with the CrashPlan docker crashing and restarting. After I doubled the memory allocation from 1024M to 2048, it has yet to restart. Thank you again. 

On 08/10/2017 at 7:44 PM, Djoss said:

And when you re-install the app, do you also remove all the content of the appdata folder?

When i do that it's working.

I just update the docker and nothing is working again. really wierd

Can you tell me if the setting are ok in the image ?

thx

Capture.PNG

Edited by francrouge
9 hours ago, francrouge said:
On 10/8/2017 at 7:44 PM, Djoss said:

And when you re-install the app, do you also remove all the content of the appdata folder?

When i do that it's working.

So restarting the container or rebooting the server doesn't cause any issue?

I just update the docker and nothing is working again. really wierd

Did you verified again for any update?  I did 2 updates very recently and you need the latest one.

Can you tell me if the setting are ok in the image ?

Settings look good.  The only comment I have is that you enabled the secure connection.  This means that the first startup could take some time.  I could take 1-2 minutes before the GUI becomes available.  Look at the container's log to see what's happening.

On 10/10/2017 at 5:30 AM, Djoss said:

So restarting the container or rebooting the server doesn't cause any issue?

Did you verified again for any update?  I did 2 updates very recently and you need the latest one.

Settings look good.  The only comment I have is that you enabled the secure connection.  This means that the first startup could take some time.  I could take 1-2 minutes before the GUI becomes available.  Look at the container's log to see what's happening.

So i did a force update. I stoped the container start it again and it's not working. I have to delete everything again. 

Here is the log files after update

Thank you 

engine_output.log

service.log.0

engine_error.log

21 minutes ago, francrouge said:

So i did a force update. I stoped the container start it again and it's not working. I have to delete everything again. 

Here is the log files after update

Thank you 

engine_output.log

service.log.0

engine_error.log

It seems that there is something wrong with the CrashPlan data.

I would start from scratch with an empty appdata and then perform the adoption process if you don't want to re-upload everything.

18 hours ago, poopsie said:

Is anyone having issues connecting today?  After I updated CP Pro today, the only thing it does is sit with a message saying "Connecting to backup destination".  

Thanks-

No issue for me.  If you still have problems you can try to restart the container to see if it helps.

• Upvote 1