[Support] Djoss - CrashPlan PRO (aka CrashPlan for Small Business)

6 minutes ago, zzgus said:

I don't have the red "X" I have the green "PLAY" but unable to access WebUI.

I have tried with another browser and got the same.

Gus

Ok I think we were not talking about the same thing.  You are talking about the unRAID docker page?  If you refresh the page, does the container always shows as running?  What do you have exactly when you say that you are not able to access the web ui?

10 minutes ago, Djoss said:

Ok I think we were not talking about the same thing.  You are talking about the unRAID docker page?  If you refresh the page, does the container always shows as running?  What do you have exactly when you say that you are not able to access the web ui?

Yes I'm talking about the unraid docker page.

If you refresh the page, does the container always shows as running?

No, I see now that that the docker is stopped.

I press the start button, then I press the WebUI button, and it redirects to a new page with some text about unable to connect to 192.168.1.168:7810

Thanyou
Gus

11 minutes ago, zzgus said:

Yes I'm talking about the unraid docker page.

No, I see now that that the docker is stopped.

I press the start button, then I press the WebUI button, and it redirects to a new page with some text about unable to connect to 192.168.1.168:7810

Thanyou
Gus

Ok, while the container is stopped, can you provide the output of "docker logs CrashPlanPRO"?

9 minutes ago, Djoss said:

In the log there is a lot of "I/O error".  Container have issue writing to /config (i.e. /mnt/user/appdata/CrashPlanPRO on unRAID).

Did you check in unRAID system logs?  Is your cache drive full?

Solved with a simple Reboot of the server.

Sorry for the waste of your time.

Otherwise I have no iea of why I got those errors.

I'm starting to thinh I don't have a reliable machine.
Some days ago one of my discs was missing. Solved with a parity rewrite of the disc.

Thankyou
Gus

29 minutes ago, Djoss said:

In the log there is a lot of "I/O error".  Container have issue writing to /config (i.e. /mnt/user/appdata/CrashPlanPRO on unRAID).

Did you check in unRAID system logs?  Is your cache drive full?

That worked. It had to be something simple.

But once I logged in (which took forever), the prompts to add or replace doesn't work properly. If I click either one of them, it goes to the next step, but bounces back to the first again after 1 second,

I've had a lot of issues with the service generally (not specific to the container), and I don't think I'm gonna keep it anyway. With redundancy on the server and the important stuff backed up to an additional RAID1 array, I'm pretty safe from catastrophe I reckon.

Edited by tuxflux

Thanks for making this docker. I had previously been on the "other" docker and had migrated to Pro. All has been fine but I am finally moving to this docker as it is supported. I have installed the docker and followed the instructions to "Take over exisiting device.". I think all has gone well but I am a bit lost as what to do next? I do not care about versions. Do I:

1. Run backups?
  2. Or delete the "ddfe02...." entry and run backups? 

See screenshot. Sorry to be dense but I think all is good and I just want to do the right thing without having to upload my files again. 

Thanks!

Clipboard01.gif

Edited by TexasDave
6 hours ago, TexasDave said:

Thanks for making this docker. I had previously been on the "other" docker and had migrated to Pro. All has been fine but I am finally moving to this docker as it is supported. I have installed the docker and followed the instructions to "Take over exisiting device.". I think all has gone well but I am a bit lost as what to do next? I do not care about versions. Do I:

1. Run backups?
  2. Or delete the "ddfe02...." entry and run backups? 

See screenshot. Sorry to be dense but I think all is good and I just want to do the right thing without having to upload my files again. 

Thanks!

Clipboard01.gif

Did you re-selected your files (Manage Files button) in each of your backup set?  Once this is done, you can run the backup.  Once the backup is done, if you don't care about the history, you can edit the files again from each of your backup set and unselect the ones from your old installation.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, TexasDave said:

@Djoss - no, I did not. Will do that. Was is the first set in the above screen shot. That is an "additional" set that I did not setup...

It may be a default one that was created.  Double check that no files are selected inside it and then just remove it if you don't need it.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
21 hours ago, StanC said:

I looks like it is time for an updated version of CP, getting the "Code42 wasn't able to upgrade but will reattempt in one hour." message. Docker version is 6.8.3.951 and the current version on Code42 website is 6.9.0.820.

Thanks for reporting, I will update the container image..

• Upvote 1
21 hours ago, yippy3000 said:

Followup. It seems that my connection issue is on the Crashplan side. Chat support said my server is having issues.

Now, having issues for 5 days is... unacceptable, even for just a backup.

Thanks for the followup.  Are you now back in business?

7 hours ago, repomanz said:

anyone help me with this error?  Built the docker image by selecting bash. 

error: OCI runtime exec failed: exec failed: container_linux.go:348: starting container process caused "exec: \"bash\": executable file not found in $PATH": unknown

How can i fix this so I can bash into the docker?

Bash in not available.  You need to use sh instead.

https://github.com/jlesage/docker-crashplan-pro#shell-access

Been having an issue since the latest update when I tried to change a backup set. When I try to change the frequency that backups are taken with the dropdown, suddenly the entire browser window goes white (except the File, Edit, etc menu bar). This issue is happening under the frequency and versions section of the manage backup set. 

Anyone else getting this? 

• Like 1

Hi Guys!

Thanks for making this Docker available to us, love it so far, and works quiet well. Tried out Duplicati before, but it has too much problems I think. Starts Backup, but stops after 1 TB, keeps showing errors in database (no rep is helping) etc

But, there is a thing, that doesn't work very well for me... When I change the resolution of the Crashplan Docker, I get more often a blank white screen if I would like to change something in the settings, especially if there is a drop down menu.

If I set the resolution back to 1280 x 768 it gets better, but still this happens sometimes.

If this is the case, I have to restart the container otherwise I can't use it because its all blank.

Is there a solution for this? Also found out, if I let crashplan detect and set the language it is getting worse... So I changed it from auto to english, I can deal with that point...