do not have permission

mrbilky

Its because the permissions (and ownership) set by docker applications within their own config folders may or may not be compatible with how unRaid operates over the network.  Not entirely unexpected.  You can run Tools - New Permissions against your appdata share, but then you might impact the ability of the applications to run.

Your best bet is to move the file(s) via something like the Dolphin / Krusader applications or via midnight commander (mc) at the command prompt.

So I removed plex and reinstalled it but this time I used binhex version and all is good does that sound right? Just that change and now on both my mac and my pc I can drag and drop ".bundle files into the plugin folder and seems to work fine only issue now is I'm not able to get into the web tools console through my browser?

2 hours ago, Squid said:

I don't use binhex's stuff (no offense @binhex), but you'd be best posting in his appropriate support thread, along with this:  

I have no brand loyalty yet I'm just trying make things work I have loaded and removed all versions now, the binhex version allowed me to place the web tools bundle in the folder and it loaded in the channel lineup but I could not get it to get me through to the console. It's gonna be one of those hidden settings that I'll stumble on in a few weeks this whole network thing has been a real education that's for sure on a better note I have unRAID working flawlessly now and have started adding and moving files for the several systems in my house so happy there.