DSM UI On docker + unraid

segator

anyone was able to get it running in 2020?

I tried to the last step, but it just won't launch it, here is the console log:

INFO: KVM acceleration enabled,
INFO: DHCP configured to serve IP 20.20.20.21/24 via dockerbridge,
INFO: Lauching dnsmasq,
DEBUG: dnsmasq options:  --dhcp-range=20.20.20.21,20.20.20.21 --dhcp-host=00:11:32:2A:A6:13,,20.20.20.21,VirtualMachine,infinite --dhcp-option=option:netmask,255.255.255.0                           --dhcp-option=option:dns-server,169.254.169.254        --dhcp-option=option:router,20.20.20.20             --dhcp-option=option:domain-search,#,all,known,uplink,DNS,servers.,This,file,lists,all,configured,domains.,
vcn.oraclevcn.com   --dhcp-option=option:domain-name,#        ,
dnsmasq: junk found in command line,

what does it mean? dnsmasq: junk found in command line?

@robertomano24 are you able to get it running?

thanks!

@qy2009 If you're using the repo I mentioned you dont even need your own synoboot.img. It's provided by the repository. Just use the template I linked and you'll be good to go. I was never able to get it working with the latest version of DSM, and was faced with effectively rebuilding the project from scratch to get it up and running. I may have been able to get it eventually, but as the only reason I wanted synology in the first place was for the amazing Cloud Sync application, I decided to give up and use a work-around. For anyone curious, I'm running a lightweight linux VM with the Insync application to backup my entire Unraid box to my G Suite account utilizing the Unraid Share functionality with my VM. Works great! Still would prefer synology's cloud sync I think, but getting it working in docker, and then trying to get the host shares mounted via 9p in docker was just too much headache.