A proper login page

Guest zin105

On 5/19/2019 at 10:10 PM, Conmyster said:

+1 I would love a better login method. The current basic Auth is well basic and it being the first thing you see before the great dashboard it puts a downer to it imho.

Would love to see a new designed login page.

I'm glad you enjoy the new dashboard! :) 
And I agree that Unraid needs a proper login page ;) 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2017 at 11:16 AM, lordbob75 said:

+1

I use LastPass and I need to open a new tab and then open my server login from last pass or it will not autofill.

Would be really nice if there was even just a super basic login page instead.

chrome saves mine with no issues

1 minute ago, Can0nfan said:

chrome saves mine with no issues

There are a lot of us you do not really trust MS, Firefox and Chrome to be our password manager!  They already have told us that they snoop into our personal lives and collect as much data about everyone of us as they can accumulate and that they plan on marketing that information. .  Perhaps, we are paranoid but with their history and business plan, I would rather err on the paranoid side then truly trusting them with 'protecting' the passwords to my financial and personal life! 

• Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, Frank1940 said:

There are a lot of us you do not really trust MS, Firefox and Chrome to be our password manager!  They already have told us that they snoop into our personal lives and collect as much data about everyone of us as they can accumulate and that they plan on marketing that information. .  Perhaps, we are paranoid but with their history and business plan, I would rather err on the paranoid side then truly trusting them with 'protecting' the passwords to my financial and personal life! 

im not too worried its a unique password and my unraid servers interface or core OS are not available outside my home network, i use a VPN on my firewall to connect to home when i need access

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2019 at 9:43 AM, Can0nfan said:

im not too worried its a unique password and my unraid servers interface or core OS are not available outside my home network, i use a VPN on my firewall to connect to home when i need access

Ah, but do you have a Google Home device at home?