[Support] Clowrym's Docker Repository


clowrym

Recommended Posts

Fair warning for anyone who manages to read this before updating. My transmission update today resulted in the nulling of all download locations, immediately triggering a few TB's of downloads before I caught it. 

Not sure what went wrong, all my settings seem to be there, but the "move to x folder" history was lost and everything was reset to the standard downloads folder. 

Link to comment
47 minutes ago, Froberg said:

Fair warning for anyone who manages to read this before updating. My transmission update today resulted in the nulling of all download locations, immediately triggering a few TB's of downloads before I caught it. 

Not sure what went wrong, all my settings seem to be there, but the "move to x folder" history was lost and everything was reset to the standard downloads folder. 

 

interesting...Mine seemed to update fine, but i have been using the dev branch for a while, so that could be why

 

Release 4.0

Link to comment
1 hour ago, clowrym said:

 

interesting...Mine seemed to update fine, but i have been using the dev branch for a while, so that could be why

 

Release 4.0

 

I'm sure there can be a myriad of other factors at play.. just figured since I've done nothing to change the container, other than adding a few more folder-mappings, that it might happen to others, too. 

After removing 600+ seeding torrents and restarting the container, it immediately re-added them all again. So I had to remove the .torrent files manually in the appdata directory too. 

Here's hoping it doesn't happen again. It's been rock solid otherwise. 

Link to comment
6 hours ago, gacpac said:

Mine went fine lol

 

@clowrym sorry to ping you man. But by any chance is the privoxy option not available anymore? That's the only thing that stopped for me, I know not a lot of people use it. My use case is to make sure the searches by jackett happen behind the vpn. 

I dont think so, it seems to be working fine with mine.

Link to comment
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2021 at 1:35 PM, gacpac said:

But by any chance is the privoxy option not available anymore? That's the only thing that stopped for me, I know not a lot of people use it. My use case is to make sure the searches by jackett happen behind the vpn. 

So I finally figured it out on my end. When 4.0 came out they apparently switched from tinyproxy to privoxy. While tinyproxy used port 8888 (which my environment variable was set to for it to work), privoxy uses port 8118 in the container. If you did set up an environment variable, make sure that it is using port 8118 in the container and not 8888.

Link to comment

HELP!

 

I did something stupid the Mineosnode have two path defined in the docker:

image.thumb.png.7a125dce563508bac24e31e20084a868.png

 

I was cleaning up and the folder on my cache drive /mnt/cache/minecraft

Was empty so I made sure the folder was set to the Array and that the folder was present so I deleted the folder on the cache drive

 

Now when I start up Mineosnode I have no server!

BUT when I go to the /mnt/cache/appdata/minecraft/ all the files are there?

 

I tried to change it back but my server is empty when Mineosnode starts up....

 

UPDATE: This fixed it... https://discourse.codeemo.com/t/after-rebooting-my-unraid-server-my-server-disappeared-from-the-ui-but-it-still-shows-as-running/3836/7

Seem this changed my permissions on the files?

Edited by casperse
Link to comment

After today's update of Transmisson-VPN in transmission I get an error that I can't connect to tracker, whilst the logs end with: Unexpected response: <h1>401: Unauthorized</h1>Unauthorized User, which just keeps on going...

Worked without issues before update, using PIA.

Any ideas?

 

Please ignore, turns out I was on "dev" as opposed to "latest" on which all is good :)

Edited by headnail
own fault....
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
On 10/22/2021 at 9:28 AM, headnail said:

After today's update of Transmisson-VPN in transmission I get an error that I can't connect to tracker, whilst the logs end with: Unexpected response: <h1>401: Unauthorized</h1>Unauthorized User, which just keeps on going...

Worked without issues before update, using PIA.

Any ideas?

 

Please ignore, turns out I was on "dev" as opposed to "latest" on which all is good :)

Same thing happened to me, and I know I never changed that, so I have no idea how that happened, so thanks for saving me potentially hours of looking in the wrong direction.

Link to comment
On 10/22/2021 at 12:28 PM, headnail said:

After today's update of Transmisson-VPN in transmission I get an error that I can't connect to tracker, whilst the logs end with: Unexpected response: <h1>401: Unauthorized</h1>Unauthorized User, which just keeps on going...

Worked without issues before update, using PIA.

Any ideas?

 

Please ignore, turns out I was on "dev" as opposed to "latest" on which all is good :)

Jesus. That's really all it was. Was having the same issue and tried troubleshooting every little detail. Saw this and looked at what I was on. Noticed it was on dev and not latest...

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone having issues launching a 1.18 server??

Things I have tried so far:
-Create new server using official 1.18 profile from MineOS (won't launch or provide log)
-Import server after hosting on win10 pc for testing (Provides log but says failed to load server.properties, failed to load eula.txt and that I need to agree to EULA. Confirmed EULA = true)
-Created 1.17 server and then tried to change files to 1.18 (tried just for fun)

On PC, I had to upgrade to Java 17 for the server to even launch, would this be causing the issue for MineOS?

Link to comment

Hey guys,

 

Was just about to post the same thing. Since 1.18 was released I can't get the server to start. Spent a while diagnosing the issue and have determined it's as others have mentioned here, the version of Java inside the docker is not up to date. Anyone have an update as to when an update is going to be released for this?

 

Cheers,

 

-Chris

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.