[Support] Clowrym's Docker Repository

clowrym

On 4/1/2018 at 2:45 AM, Rottonpeech said:

I'm trying to run your Mineos-Node docker, and I'm having an issue that i ant seem to figure out. The docker is installed just fine, and I have the WebUI running, i can create a server, but not matter which profile i choose, the server will not start. I never get a /var/log/mineos.log, and the only log I can find is from the docker and it just states the following:

USER_NAME not provided; defaulting to "mc"
Created user: mc (uid: 1000)
Generating Self-Signed SSL...
Generating a 1024 bit RSA private key
..............++++++
......++++++
writing new private key to '.tmpkey.pem'
-----
writing RSA key
2018-03-31 20:27:55,370 CRIT Supervisor running as root (no user in config file)
2018-03-31 20:27:55,370 WARN Included extra file "/etc/supervisor/conf.d/mineos.conf" during parsing
2018-03-31 20:27:55,387 INFO RPC interface 'supervisor' initialized
2018-03-31 20:27:55,387 CRIT Server 'unix_http_server' running without any HTTP authentication checking
2018-03-31 20:27:55,387 INFO supervisord started with pid 1
2018-03-31 20:27:56,389 INFO spawned: 'mineos' with pid 32
2018-03-31 20:27:57,403 INFO success: mineos entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2018-03-31 20:29:14,930 CRIT reaped unknown pid 58)
2018-03-31 20:29:14,931 CRIT reaped unknown pid 59)
2018-03-31 20:30:16,101 CRIT reaped unknown pid 85)
2018-03-31 20:30:16,102 CRIT reaped unknown pid 86)
2018-03-31 20:33:25,428 CRIT reaped unknown pid 111)
2018-03-31 20:35:45,359 CRIT reaped unknown pid 146)
2018-03-31 20:35:45,359 CRIT reaped unknown pid 147)
2018-03-31 20:36:20,662 CRIT reaped unknown pid 172)
2018-03-31 20:36:20,662 CRIT reaped unknown pid 173)

Every time I try to start the server, i get 2 - 3 more "CRIT reaped unknown pid" entries.

Steps Ive taken thus far from reading other posts from everywhere I can find anything:

adduser mc
echo "mc:admin" | chpasswd
chmod -R 777 /mnt/user/appdata/minecraft/
chown -R mc /mnt/user/appdata/minecraft/
chgrp -R 1000 /mnt/user/appdata/minecraft/

I have tried different profiles, from 1.7.10 to 1.12.2 vanilla, and even a few FTB options.

It may be important to note that I have tried hexparrot's build too, and get the same issue.

I'm flat out of ideas, do you have any?

If it matters, I'm running Unraid 6.3.5 (cannot upgrade, later versions crash on my system)

EDIT: found these logs, still not a lot of help here though. Says started, but its not. it immediately stops.

mineos.auth.log

mineos.log

Can you confirm your Docker Path settings?

11 hours ago, Rottonpeech said:

Just ran the update that was released, no change in my logs, no change in my ability to start a server. Is there any option to enable more verbose logging?

Can you uncheck "this is not a conventional server" in the server set-up looking at your server settings this is checked....Don't know if this is the issue, but this is usally only used for Bungeecord servers as far as I am aware

[java]
java_xmx=8096
jarfile=minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar

[onreboot]
start=false

[minecraft]
profile=1.7.10
broadcast=true
unconventional=true

Also review your settings, I've screen-shotted mine for reference:

image.thumb.png.2a4ee7ce50c483b9dc288a968c7f9e26.png

Lastly, I would remove the ' from the name... Not sure if there are any issues with Special characters or not, but i try and stay away from them!!

level-name=Shin's Place

6 hours ago, clowrym said:

Can you uncheck "this is not a conventional server" in the server set-up looking at your server settings this is checked....Don't know if this is the issue, but this is usally only used for Bungeecord servers as far as I am aware

[java]
java_xmx=8096
jarfile=minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar

[onreboot]
start=false

[minecraft]
profile=1.7.10
broadcast=true
unconventional=true

Also review your settings, I've screen-shotted mine for reference:

Lastly, I would remove the ' from the name... Not sure if there are any issues with Special characters or not, but i try and stay away from them!!

level-name=Shin's Place

I must have grabbed the sent the configs  while in-between different tests. I don't normally have that option checked, I was just trying random stuff.

I removed the level name completely

Same thing.

attached screenshot

image.thumb.png.116f498471c3cdd847439b5facef04c5.png

also attached configs, and logs with the log directory zipped up (all that were accessible anyhow)

server.config

server.properties

mineos.log

mineos.auth.log

log.zip

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2018 at 7:07 AM, jerseyknoll said:

Would it be possible for me to update the version of Java in Mineos?

I have only created the template for the container for this Docker. You can request an update to Java Here 

I am running:

openjdk version "1.8.0_162"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_162-8u162-b12-1~bpo8+1-b12)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.162-b12, mixed mode)

Not sure what version your looking for? There are some instructions floating around google changing which version you use:

These are for the change from 7 to 8, 

Change Java Version

• 4 weeks later...

Hi. Thanks for the Transmission_VPN docker. It's great. I'm using it with NordVPN. Took some trouble but it worked eventually. I've got some issues though I'd like help with.

1. The watch folder doesn't work. I set it to: /mnt/user/tank/user/downloads/[[[[torrentfiles]]]/

I've tried many other names too: eg. /- Torrents or just /torrentfiles etc.

Nothing works. It doesn't upload the .torrent files from that directory and then delete them after being added.

2. The update/refresh speed of the UI seems really slow whilst watching a download. It's about 3s or something. Is there a way to change it so it refreshes every 1s or even faster actually?

3. What do we do about port forwarding? What takes precedence here? The VPN port on the docker config page is 1198, but the port listed in the Transmission config on the web-ui is: 51413. Then there's the VPN port that my provider says I should use for torrenting. If I even change the port in the web ui to something else, does that persist on reload or not? So which port is really the proper port for downloading that I need to forward?

Edited by plantsandbinary
On 6/21/2018 at 2:55 PM, plantsandbinary said:

Hi. Thanks for the Transmission_VPN docker. It's great. I'm using it with NordVPN. Took some trouble but it worked eventually. I've got some issues though I'd like help with.

1. The watch folder doesn't work. I set it to: /mnt/user/tank/user/downloads/[[[[torrentfiles]]]/

I've tried many other names too: eg. /- Torrents or just /torrentfiles etc.

Nothing works. It doesn't upload the .torrent files from that directory and then delete them after being added.

2. The update/refresh speed of the UI seems really slow whilst watching a download. It's about 3s or something. Is there a way to change it so it refreshes every 1s or even faster actually?

3. What do we do about port forwarding? What takes precedence here? The VPN port on the docker config page is 1198, but the port listed in the Transmission config on the web-ui is: 51413. Then there's the VPN port that my provider says I should use for torrenting. If I even change the port in the web ui to something else, does that persist on reload or not? So which port is really the proper port for downloading that I need to forward?

I dont know how Port forwarding would work on other VPN's, This docker is specifically set up to work with PIA port forwarding....I have never tried any others!!

I have only created the template for UNraid usage, Any issues can be posted here:

https://github.com/haugene/docker-transmission-openvpn

23 hours ago, plantsandbinary said:

The watch folder apparently works for everyone else, so it may be an unraid specific problem. Could you please look at it?

As for port fowarding I read the readme.md and got it sorted.

Can you confirm the setting:

image.png.2a2f1479b3d8e2302c7ebb8dd27b0839.png

and:

image.thumb.png.1d863c6ed1cfcaed31dc47f9f45a5ab4.png

Edited by clowrym

In the plex discord bot docker what should i set the PLEX_LOCAL_PORT to? it want's a path

got this when i typed 32400 in the box: /usr/bin/docker: Error response from daemon: invalid bind mount spec "32400:PLEX_LOCAL_PORT:rw": invalid volume specification: '32400:PLEX_LOCAL_PORT:rw': invalid mount config for type "volume": invalid mount path: 'PLEX_LOCAL_PORT' mount path must be absolute