Windows VM won't wake up

I have a windows 10 vm that was working fine for several days, and now it is stuck in sleep mode, even though I disabled all sleep settings in windows.  I go to the web gui and click resume, nothing happens.  I force shutdown then restart it, but after a minute or so it's back in sleep mode.  What could be the cause of this, and how can I fix it?

After checking available disk space, that does seem to be the issue.  Would be nice if it showed somewhere (maybe the log file) that that was the reason, but oh well.  I'll move some stuff to another disk and see if that solves it.

Jut out of curiosity, what difference does it make if I followed a guide or not, surely you just install it the same as any other OS?  (That's what I'm assuming, as it was stable and working fine up to this point.)

45 minutes ago, FallingSloth said:

Jut out of curiosity, what difference does it make if I followed a guide or not, surely you just install it the same as any other OS?  (That's what I'm assuming, as it was stable and working fine up to this point.)

A smooth running windows vm requires a few different settings and tweaks vs bare metal. 99% of people  who don't follow a guide run into problems compared to 5% who follow a guide. 

Linux, more straightforward install. OS X, not even close to bare metal apple hardware install. Windows, needs adjustments. Will it run if you just install it. Sure, but not as well as setting it up properly. 

Search YouTube for space invader one unraid windows vm setup. Checkout what you're  missing. I'm not saying it's going to fix your problem, but it will eliminate many common stumbling points.