Call Traces on my server

Laucien

Hi!, 

So, a couple weeks ago I started getting call traces warnings from the 'fix common problems'  plugin. Had to leave on a work trip so couldn't get into it but now I'm trying to check it out and honestly have no idea where to start so could really use a hand. 

The server appears to be working perfectly and I haven't noticed any degradation. The only issue I'm having is one I've been having since forever (before any call trace warning) and its that docker containers' WebUI would stop working at random every few weeks/months and I'd have to reinstall it to get it working again. The containers keep working but it just timesout when trying to access the webUI if they have one. 

Anyway, here's all the syslogs, info and all that from the diagnostic parts. I'd really appreciate any help or being pointed in the right direction. 

Thanks!. 

vault-diagnostics-20170916-1430.zip

I didn't see any "Call Trace"s in the logs in your Diagnostics.  Must have been from an earlier log before you rebooted your server.  I would acknowledge the error message from Fix Common Problems then wait for it to show up again and make sure you get your logs from before a reboot.  You will continue to get warnings about the Call Trace until you actually acknowledge the error in Fix Common Problems.

Edited by BobPhoenix
5 hours ago, BobPhoenix said:

I didn't see any "Call Trace"s in the logs in your Diagnostics.  Must have been from an earlier log before you rebooted your server.  I would acknowledge the error message from Fix Common Problems then wait for it to show up again and make sure you get your logs from before a reboot.  You will continue to get warnings about the Call Trace until you actually acknowledge the error in Fix Common Problems.

Ah thanks. I think there was a blackout here in the area while I was away traveling so yeah, the server got rebooted. Since I kept seeing the warning I figured it was an ongoing issue but you're right, I probably never acknowledge the warning in the plugin. 

Thanks!. I'll post again if the issue repeats itself. 

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't see a call trace in the logs but with all the mover logging it is possible I missed it too.  I would turn off mover logging so it will cut down the size of your logs.  I only turn that on when I have problems with mover.  Might make finding the Call Trace easier.  But it might be time to ask in the FixCommon Problems support thread (and include diagnostics) for Squid to look at because if the Call Trace isn't in the log like it appears to me then he should be able to tell you why a false positive is continuing to be displayed.

Weird, OK guys thanks. 

I'll turn off mover logging (honestly never even thought about how much noise it could introduce) and see what shows up next time I get the warning. 

I switched to use the latest 6.4 RC to try it out... not sure if that might have a bug on logging or not but I'll keep an eye on it. 

Thanks!.