FS: Fractal Design 6x Disk Mini-ITX Supermicro perfect build w/ remote power on/off/standby/WOL [EU]

starcat

Guys,

I am selling my beloved 6 disk UnRaid build. It was running for a short period of time and everything is as new as it can be. Only thing you would need are the data drives. 

• It is in a full aluminium Fractal Design case looking as new without a single scratch. It has been modified with 2x 120mm fans in the front, so that *all* 6 disk are being cooled really good. Stock 140mm fan is of course included in the box.
  • Supermicro micro-ITX server board with IPMI console over IP and remote power on/off functionality
  • sleep/wakeup works perfectly with this system - it wakes up as soon as a WOL packet is received. After predefined inactivity time it goes to sleep where only RAM is being powered. This works really, really good and is being configured on the included UnRaid USB Stick.
  • 6-disk UnRaid license included on a Lexar USB disk 
  • Fractal Design and Supermicro boxes are included with the manuals, etc. 

Parts

• Fractal Design Array R2 Mini mini-ITX full alumium case, modified with 2x 120mm ultra silent fans, covering all 6 drives - $160
  • Fractal Design mini-ITX power supply 300 Watt
  • Supermicro X75SPA-HF-O mini-ITX server board with IPMI and remote on/off and full Wake over LAN functionality, working with UnRaid - $180
  • UnRaid Basic license for 6 disks with an Lexar Firefly 2GB drive - $60
  • 4GB RAM on 2x Hynix HYMP125S64CP8-S6 Memory sticks (SO-DIMM 2GB, DDR2-800, CL6) - $40
  • 6x SATA cables - $10
  • 2x NoiseBlocker 120mm Ultra Low Noise Fans - $30

If you are interested, please make me an offer. 

Based in Germany but I can ship worldwide.

IMG_4701.JPG

IMG_4699.JPG

IMG_4698.JPG

IMG_4697.JPG

IMG_4695.JPG

IMG_4694.JPG

IMG_4693.JPG

IMG_4692.JPG

IMG_4691.JPG

IMG_4690.JPG

Edited by starcat
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi starcat,

where in Germany are you? I'm in Berlin and have been hoping to be able to put together a small 5-10 disk system to either replace or augment my trusty old 15-disk Core 2 Dual unRAID system as a more modern backup system (or rather, demote my old system to serving as a backup system)...your 6 disk system might be just what I need. I think we might be able to come to some sort of deal, if you still have it.

Too tired right now to talk numbers (and you're probably asleep by now, as should I be), but let's connect over the next few days and talk numbers.

Looking forward to hearing back from you,

Till

• 3 months later...

Guys, I was really very busy and did not had any spare time in between, so this 6-disk unRaid server is still available. I would be glad if an unRaid fellow would get it prior to putting it on eBay. 

With todays disk technology you can have a 6x 12TB, i.e. around 60TB net capacity in there (suggest Seagate IronWolf or IronWolf Pro drives). I was using it with ST4000DM000 drives and it worked wonderful. 

Edited by starcat
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Then something is wrong.

The Array R2 is a slightly updated version of the Array Mini ITX NAS case. The new features/upgrades are;

• Two expansion slots instead of one, enabling support for Mini DTX M/B
  • Improved HDD cage
  • Improved front fan module

Will you ship to Spain???

I’ll send you a PM

Gus

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...