dmacias

[Plugin] NUT v2 - Network UPS Tools

205 posts in this topic Last Reply

It's because @dmacias is using an icon (icon-ups) that only exists in 6.7 instead of a font-awesome icon

It's because [mention=11874]dmacias[/mention] is using an icon (icon-ups) that only exists in 6.7 instead of a font-awesome icon
Opps didn't think of that

Is it just my system, or has anyone else noticed that the Settings icon for NUT doesn’t display anymore since the January 24th update to fa font? I initially thought it was just a browser cache thing, but I’ve since tried multiple browsers, multiple computers, etc. The NUT icon in the plugins page loads fine, but I’m assuming that’s because it hasn’t been changed to be “awesome”

(Running 6.6.6 if that matters. I haven’t had a chance to try out the 6.7RC yet)

-A
Thanks. Fixed now
  • Like 1

Yup, I noticed that there was an update to the plugin this morning. Looks good! Thanks.

-A

@dmacias thank you for this great plugin it works brilliantly.

My mercer 2 KvA just recently died on me and I see talk of a lot of Eaton 5E's so went and purchased one, only to find out it's a surprisingly bare bones but well built UPS.

Please see attached my auto detect from your brilliant plugin and any advice from fellow Eaton users if I should make a change to the config?

Thanks for any feedback.

NUT.auto.png