Shares randomly disappear

jkingeek

Having an issue where my shares disappear.  The server continues to run, I'm not seeing anything obvious in the syslog.  The shares are just gone at some point... if I go to the /shares tab in the GUI there is nothing listed.  If I try to go to /mnt/user in the CLI, it's gone too.  I've attached the syslog from tonight.  I have a cron job that runs at *:18 which moves files it finds in an "inbound" folder on the cache and moves them to the array.  I also have a cron that runs at *:33 checking to see if my /mnt/user folder is still there and notifies me via prowl if it's not.  When that happens I download the syslog and then have to reboot the server to get the shares back online.  At the end of the syslog there is always this "sent mail for [email protected]"  it seems to be when the move at *:18 tries to execute but probably can't because the shares have disappeared.  Ideas?

syslog3.txt

It happened again, this time I've attached the diagnostics file.  In the log file the [email protected] email was at Sep 25 00:18:10.

I've noticed one other person on the forum seems to be having the same issue.  Today before I rebooted I checked if the disk shares were gone as well, the disk shares are still accessible, so I can still get to them via CLI. For example cd /mnt/disk1/folder it just seems to be the virtual user shares that disappear until I reboot the server.

oraid-diagnostics-20170925-0708.zip