Disappearing User Shares

My user shares seem to be randomly disappearing...a Server restart seems to fix the issue but I DO NOT KNOW WHATS WRONG...I will attach my log and diagnostics.

I have replaced the ".bz" files on my Flashdrive and also scanned the flashdrive for errors inside Windows. I did not find any errors. 

lithium-diagnostics-20170923-1819.zip

lithium-syslog-20170923-1740.zip

Edited by Josh Scheretie

The network shares disappear FROM THE NETWORK. It's nowhere to be found until the Server reboots. I recently disabled and removed all dockers except Plex/SickRage and the server is Flawless now. So i'm guessing it has something to do with one of my other dockers. I will be installing one by one to see what happens. But, right now..it's been up for 24hrs and no issues. 

I disabled Shares and renabled them, removed dockers that I didn't use.

15 minutes ago, sub0ptimal said:

Definitely seems to be related to docker.

Unlikely

15 minutes ago, sub0ptimal said:

Received popup "Execution error".

Only time I've seen this is when the system thinks the container is still running.

16 minutes ago, sub0ptimal said:

/mnt/user: Transport endpoint is not connected

Post your full diagnostics before you reboot.  Your original set last week doesn't show anything.

Quite possibly this is not related to Docker, but both times this happened, I was starting a docker app.  Maybe a coincidence.

I am not the user who posted diagnostics earlier.  I will try to troubleshoot some more, there is too much personal info in the diagnostics dump to upload.  There are no errors in the log that I can see, other than a lot of complaints like these, which I assume are related to the web GUI:

root: error: plugins/unassigned.devices/UnassignedDevices.php: wrong csrf_token
root: error: webGui/include/DeviceList.php: wrong csrf_token
root: error: plugins/preclear.disk/Preclear.php: wrong csrf_token

I still have 10 hours on the parity check/rebuild, so I can't do anything until that completes.