Extended Cache and Mover function

It would be nice to have a "manuell" setting under cache ("Use cache disk") of every share. The idea behind this is, that the user can move directories between cache and array (a good position for the button is under the system directory browser, as extra column). The system know where the current directory is (cache or array) and save the new data in the right place (cache or array of the mother directory).

Example2: Adobe Lightroom

Adobe Lightroom has a catalog file "...lrcat" and in the same directory is a Backup (catalog backup) directory and the preview directory of lightroom. The lrcat-File should be on the cache-disk and the backup and preview directories should be on the array.

I know this could be also handled by the "Yes" flag, but I don't like that the mover would also move the lrcat file to the cache directory.

Example1: Steam-Library

The library should be on the array. But I move current games on the cache for move speed. When I don't play it, I move it back.

This could be also handled by the "Yes" option of the "use cache disk", but here is also the mover problem. On the share I can't declare some excluded directories for the mover.