Help needed! Call traces discovered - Diagnostics Attached

Hi guys, 

So for the last few weeks ive been getting call traces discovered by the fix common problems plugin. I'm running version 6.3.5 of unraid and a handful of dockers and plugins below:

I don't have much to go on other than occasional buffering on my media centers (NUC's running LibreElec) It dosnt matter if there running a 400mb file or a 20gb file from Unraid the media normally buffer once or twice during that time. LibreElec is also giving me cache full errors which seems to point to network traffic? Everything is cabled over gigabit so i shouldn't really have these issues. Could a duff disk be the culprit? Has anyone experienced any funny issues running any of the below dockers or plugins? I'm at a loss. my system utilization is low and the issues show themselves at any point in the day when running media from unraid. Any help would be legendary. I've just replaced all 4 sticks of my ram (4 x 8gb DDR3) through kingston as i was getting a few ECC errors from 1 stick in the IPMI log. Since i replace the RAM i've had no issues. I didn't use to get these issues months back. only noticed it when i moved to unraid 6.1/6.2 but that may be coincidence.

Dockers:

Apache (Linuxserver/apache:latest)

cadvisor (google/cadvisor:latest)

cops (Linuxserver/cops:latest)

crashplan (gfjardim/crashplan:latest)

deluge ((Linuxserver/deluge:latest)

dokuwiki (sparklyballs/dokuwiki:latest)

glances (nicolargo.glances:latest)

hyrda (nicolargo/glances:latest)

kursader (sparklyballs/krusader:latest)

muximux (Linuxserver/muximux:latest)

netdata (titpetric/netdata:latest)

ombi (Linuxserver/ombi:latest)

openvpn-as (Linuxserver/openvpn-as:latest)

PlexMediaServer (Limetech/plex:latest)

plexpy (Linuxserver/plexpy:latest)

radarr (Linuxserver/radarr:latest)

RDP-Calibre (aptalca/docker-rdp-calibre:latest)

sabnzbd (Linuxserver/sabnzbd:latest)

sonarr (Linuxserver/sonarr:latest)

Plugins:

Advanced Buttons

CA Auto Turbo Write Mode

CA auto Update Applications

CA Backup / Restore app

CA Cleanup Appdata

CA Resource Monitor

Command Line Tool

Community Applications

Diskspeed Test

Dynamix Active Streams

Dynamix Local Master

Dynamix SSD Trim

Dynamix  System Info

Dynamix System Temp

Dynamix System Statistics

Dynamix web gui

File Activity

Fix Common Problems

IPMI Support

Nerd Tools

Open Files

Tips and Tweaks

Unassigned Devices

unBALANCE

unraid Server OS

Wake on LAN support

DIAGNOSTIC ATTACHED.

mediaserver-diagnostics-20171001-2155.zip

On September 26, between 8:51am and 11:52am your ethernet adapter was what can only be termed to be having a heart attack.

Pretty much every minute on the minute it reset itself.  The call trace is from the first time that happened.

It all *appears* on a quick glance to be steady after 11:52am.

I'd cycle power to your modem, router, any switches, and the server, along with ensuring all ethernet cabling is properly secure.

Edited by Squid

Thanks Squid. Appreciate the speedy feedback!  I believe that may have been an internet drop out my end. My GF was at home that day and restarted switch and modem. Well spottedd!

I have been having a few wifi/internet lock ups over the last few weeks. But noticed the file buffering issue mentioned in the original post yesterday on the 30th of Sept. Nothing on the 30th look suspicious in the same vein?

• 3 weeks later...

I had these same error messages in my docker.log which ended up filling completely:

level=error msg="Handler for GET /v1.30/version returned error: client is newer than server (client API version: 1.30, server API version: 1.24)" 

I narrowed it down by trial and error to the Glances docker.  I haven't found a solution yet, but I'd suggest disabling the Glances docker for now.

• 3 weeks later...