Array recovery after raid card change

I apologize if this is something answered somewhere else.  I searched but didn't see any topics related to my specific issue.

I have a Dell r710 with a Perc 6/i and 6 1tb drives setup in a 2 parity array formatted in xfs.  I setup the perc 6/i to deliver each drive as a separate raid while I tried out unraid.  I know this isn't the proper way to do it, but I wanted to try unraid before buying a different card.

After a week of playing around I decided to purchase Unraid, so I went ahead an got an h310 and flashed it to IT mode.  The drives are all seen by unraid correctly now.

Obviously, the array would have issues since it doesn't know these new named drives are the same ones as before.  I went to Tools->New Config and cleared out the configuration.  I then added each drive back to the same disk slot it was in before. When I attempt to start the array I get the error "unmountable: Unsupported partition layout" for each data drive.  With the array stopped, I am able to mount and share each disk and view the data on them.  I verified each disk is in the correct spot.

After some research I decided to try the xfs_repair tool on the disks.  When I run xfs_repair -v /dev/md1 I get the error message

ERROR: The filesystem has valuable metadata changes in a log which needs to
be replayed.  Mount the filesystem to replay the log, and unmount it before
re-running xfs_repair.  If you are unable to mount the filesystem, then use
the -L option to destroy the log and attempt a repair.
Note that destroying the log may cause corruption -- please attempt a mount
of the filesystem before doing this.

The whole may cause corruption statement made me pause and I figured I would ask for guidance before destroying the data.  Is this the proper action to take in order to recreate the array?

Thank you