help with nzbtomedia script

optiman

I have both dockers up and running now, sabnzbd and sickrage (binhex-sickrage).  I have installed the nzbtomedia script and configured it from scratch - really started over.  Now everything is working again, except that I get a script error in sabnzbd, which means it shows the download as failed.  However, the download has not failed and sickrage finds files and even moves them into my main show directory.   The other thing I noticed is that the downloads that actually fail, are never added to Sickrage Manage Failed Downloads section.  

Here is a nzbtomedia log file for a download that worked just fine, and the show has been fully added without any issues.  However, sabnzb shows it as a failed download on the main screen.

[14:29:19] [INFO]::MAIN: Loading config from [/nzbToMedia/autoProcessMedia.cfg]
[14:29:19] [INFO]::MAIN: Checking database structure...
[14:29:19] [INFO]::MAIN: Checking if source needs an update
[14:29:19] [ERROR]::MAIN: Unknown current version number, don't know if we should update or not
[14:29:19] [INFO]::MAIN: nzbToMedia Version:11.03 Branch:master (Linux 4.9.30-unRAID)
[14:29:19] [INFO]::MAIN: #########################################################
[14:29:19] [INFO]::MAIN: ## ..::[nzbToMedia.pyc]::.. ##
[14:29:19] [INFO]::MAIN: #########################################################
[14:29:19] [INFO]::MAIN: Script triggered from SABnzbd
[14:29:19] [INFO]::MAIN: Auto-detected SECTION:SickBeard
[14:29:19] [INFO]::MAIN: Calling SickBeard:tv to post-process:Outlander.S03E03.All.Debts.Paid.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-NTb-postbot.nzb
[14:29:19] [INFO]::MAIN: SickBeard:tv fork set to sickrage
[14:29:19] [INFO]::MAIN: FLATTEN: Flattening directory: /downloads/complete/tv/Outlander.S03E03.All.Debts.Paid.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-NTb-postbot
[14:29:20] [INFO]::TRANSCODER: Checking [Outlander.S03E03.All.Debts.Paid.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-NTb-postbot.mkv] for corruption, please stand by ...
[14:29:20] [INFO]::TRANSCODER: SUCCESS: [Outlander.S03E03.All.Debts.Paid.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-NTb-postbot.mkv] has no corruption.
[14:29:20] [POSTPROCESS]::SICKBEARD: SUCCESS: The download succeeded, sending a post-process request
[14:29:22] [POSTPROCESS]::SICKBEARD: Unable to figure out what folder to process. If your downloader and SickRage aren't on the same PC make sure you fill out your TV download dir in the config.
[14:29:22] [ERROR]::MAIN: A problem was reported in the /nzbToMedia/nzbToSickBeard.py script.
SickBeard: Failed to post-process - Returned log from SickBeard was not as expected.!

I don't know what the error code means, or why I'm now getting the message about Unable to figure out......   Both Dockers are on the same box and I have configured Categories in sabnzbd.  I'm running the latest version and I have Unraid 6.3.5

• 4 months later...
40 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

can anyone point in the right direction on where to get help with the script errors?

Dunno, sounds like a path mapping problem to me. I don't use sab or sick, I did a few years ago, but switched to sonarr and nzbget, and don't need any external scripts for processing, it all just works.