GIGABYTE GA-Z270-Gaming K3

Is their some feature with this particular board you like?  Not really the best choice for unRAID use, depending on what kind of configuration or expandability you are after.  It has 3x PCIe x16 slots, one at x16, two at x4 so that limits HBA usage to one card at full bandwidth.  It also uses the Killer E2500 chip for Ethernet vs. an Intel solution.  I'd suggest if you are looking for a board with expansion capability then at least two PCIe x16 slots that run at x8 and also have an Intel Ethernet solution.  A quick example would be the GA-Z270X-Ultra Gaming, but again not sure what features you care about or want.

You're a week too late.  It was on sale cheap and had really good reviews. I'm not going to use one big HBA cards let alone multiples so the X4 slots don't matter. They will work fine for adding entry level video cards for VM's which is all I'd use them for. I do wish it had Intel Ethernet but the Killer chip is working just fine.