[SOLVED] Dockers gone!

Hi all, I'm hoping someone can help me with a problem I'm having with unraid. Basically all my dockers are gone and the docker tab just takes me to a blank page and I can't add any dockers etc (see screenshot). I've done some googling and looked at some threads on these forums but I can't work out what's wrong.

Description:

I was trying to update my plex docker container as it showed there was an update available. It seemed to download fine but then came up with an error message saying something along the lines that there wasn't enough space free to complete the update. That didn't make sense as I could see that there was loads of space free on my cache drive, which is where my appdata share is kept (cache only). 

So just because my go to solution is always turn it off and on again, I rebooted my system. After doing that (and therefore losing any useful system logs I'm afraid) none of my dockers where there and the docker tab is blank. I ran the fix common problems plugin but didn't get anything. I've tried disabling and enabling dockers in the system settings, no change. My docker image file is here  "/mnt/user/system/docker/docker.img" and my containers are here "/mnt/user/appdata", I'm using unraid 6.3.3. 

Any ideas? Is there any other information I could provide that might help?

Many thanks in advance!

Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 20.10.52.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 20.11.55.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 21.09.16.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 20.10.13.png

Edited by petergambrill
indicating the problem has been solved via the topic title

The image is getting a write error when it mounts probable due to the image being either full or corrupted.   Easiest course of action is settings, docker, advanced, stop the service, the delete the image and then restart the service

Following that, apps tab, previous apps section, and reinstall your old apps.  No adjustment of the templates will be necessary.    

We can't however address why the image filled up though until after everything gets back and running

• Like 1
7 hours ago, petergambrill said:

it was set at 20gb and my image was 21gb.

You're looking at a setting that GB, but looking at the size elsewhere listed in Bytes (ie: your 21 is actually GiB, not GB)

I suspect that you're going to see the same problem again though.  Install Fix Common Problems, and it'll let you know as the docker.img starts getting full.  Then you've probably got say a downloader saving files into the image instead of appdata (or /downloads), runaway logging, etc.  Peruse the Docker FAQ here