Call Traces Found & irq 124: nobody cared

Hey there, 

I'm pretty new to unRAID, actually I'm still in the trial period. So far I really like unRAID and am pretty sure to acquire the license in the next few days, but I'm also having a couple of issues. 

The Fix Common Problems Plugin has pointed out two errors/warnings, even though I haven't noticed any problems:

1. Call Traces found on your server (I have seen this a couple of times now)

2. irq124: nobody cared (I think I've seen other numbers with that warning before)

I have attached the diagnostics. 

One more thing, maybe there is a connection, I use the DVB Edition with a Digital Devices Cine S2 and am having problems with the TVHeadend Docker. I have posted this issue in the container thread (Live TV works until a recordings takes place, recording doesn't finish correctly and Live TV or other recordings won't work afterwards)

la-nas-diagnostics-20171016-0024.zip

I'm pretty sure that I'm on the newest BIOS Version, as I had to revert from the newest version to an older Version to get unRAID to boot. Afterwards I updated back to the newest BIOS Version.

Is it possible, that there is a connection between these errors and the behavior of TVHeadend?