cache drive issues

Testing unRAID for 16 days, but on day 12 I added two SSD USB 3.0 parity drives and everything was running fine. On day 14  I added trim and mover to run on Sunday at different times. After the party check ran one of the SSD drives disappeared and now on day 15 the second SSD disappeared.  Day 16 plugged the WD to my W10 machine and it mounted,  it is now connected to the unRAID machine.

The EVO Samsung drive does not mount in windows or unRaid I will wait for a day to see if it works, this is what happened to the WD. Now on day 18 the Samsung Evo 500 GB does not work.The only thing that I saw was the temperature hit a maximum of 40 c which is well within range.

Have disabled trim and will not use this function.

Can someone help me troubleshoot why this has happened this is very concerning to me? I'm a windows GUI person so any instructions but as much detail as possible.SSD drives parity drives are  Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB temperature specs 0 - 70 ℃ ( 1yr old ) and new WD Blue 250GB. 

Want to continue using UNraid it has a lot all in one feature which will allow me to do everything I want in the future.